Stain, the Hero Killer

She growls as she hates this. Gran Torino is an idiot and she actually walked out of there and she went to Shoto making Endeavor to be very upset as he kicks Gran Torino out of the building harshly. He took them both to Hosu to capture the Hero Killer.

"Oh fucking shit! Sho! Sho! Iida is there! He's brother was attacked there! You don't think he'll?!" Both Shoto and Endeavor shivers as they rushed while Endeavor calls the Hero there and he warns him to keep an eye on the brat and fast really.

Shoto and Izuka was worried as she used Mirror and Time card to check and allowed Endeavor to see making this to be bad as Tenya is going to be killed. Izuka has a plan and hopes it works making Endeavor to allow them both to fight really.

They got there and she used Time to freeze and allow them to fully capture the Nomus and get lots of civilians out of there as fast as they all can really. Many of the very sidekicks from Endeavor's own agency showed up and were helped making this to be faster as they arrived in time.

It may have been three hours, but Izuka kept an eye out and blew a whistle that alerts them and she used Create card to create a rope to tie him up in while panting as she can't keep this up really. They got out of the alleyway and she undid the time card.

A Nomu showed up and she used Illusion card on it making her to noticed three small kids making it to stop and she thought she heard a voice that's familiar.

"...zuka... ...gukou..." She stops Illusion and walks forward really making it to land and fall to it's knees as it hugs her making her to say a name.

"Tsubasa-kun..." It cries making her to hug it back as she says the name over and over making it to remember who it was. Everyone else was shocked she knew the Nomu and the police didn't take him away as she MIGHT have a way to turn him back to normal really.

Back at U.S.J, Izuka used Return card, Power card and Rewind card making Tsubasa to be back and looking fifteen-years-old now with his body being plump teen with a rounded face still and brown hair that's short and his eyes are blue with half way through his eyes being purple.

Due to his Quirk, from his back emerge two red and draconic wings which are now huge and muscularly making Izuka to faint and Shoto caught her fast before Tsubasa uses his wings to fan her gently to help out. Nezu allows him to join for protection and he accepts.

Recovery Girl checks Izuka and announces she's five and a half months long with twins making her to scream loudly as Shoto holds her as this means she was impregnated by her own English teacher. Shoto was piss and if the bastard wasn't arrested, Shoto was going to kill him really.

Izuka was still having a hard time figuring out if she's female or male making her to panic as this is soo going to be tough really for her. Shoto was going to help her raise them as he won't let her be alone. Ever. Endeavor sued the bastard.

Shoto has custody and adopted the kids once they are born. The dorm had new things added to it really for the babies. Everyone was fully worried for Izuka making this to be tough for her as Bakugou and Mina was thinking of raising a child right now and they know they wouldn't be able to really.

Izuka kept going to school and she helps as a TA for the Hero courses making her to have a A+ for those automatically until the babies are born really. All Might letchered Gran Torino and he was furies with him really for what he did to poor Izuka the first time they had met really.

Shoto wasn't going to leave her making him to slip a ring onto her finger to prove it as he can't leave her really. Izuka felt it and can't stop thinking on how much Shoto loves her, but with this... She fully doesn't know what to do really as all familiars are overprotective of her fully now really.