Part 5

Hades x daughter reader

Ben Florian x sister reader

Mal x sister reader

Harry Hook x reader

Warnings: none

Word count: 613

Summary: Carlos has an idea of who Y/n's villain parent could be, at least one of them.

Authors Note: A cute moment between Ben and Y/n. There will be 7 parts.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

"You and Mal seem to have been getting closer." Ben spoke as they shared a tub of cookies that they picked up before taking their walk.

Y/n nodded in agreement to what her brother had said. "Yeah. I mean we were close before, but now that we know we have some of the same powers and same things set them off. I don't know its bonded us in a different way."

"She's hanging out with you more than she is with me lately." Ben gave her the pouty face he loved to use on her when they were growing up.

Y/n poked his face laughing lightly at him. "Awww, think I'm stealing your girl brother? Don't worry she's not really my type. I only like guys, my brother."

"Haha very funny." Ben laughed

"I know." Y/n smiled triumphantly up at him, and they both laughed.

"I'm glad you two get along by the way. I mean you two act like sisters, which is good since-" Ben started but Y/n decided to cut him off.

"You eventually want to marry her?" Y/n teased while biting into a cookie.

Ben gently shoved her shoulder but nodded anyway. "Yeah. Yeah, I do. I actually plan on asking her soon."

"Awwww. I'm rooting for you two!" Y/n squealed happily for her brother and him finding love.

"Thanks." Ben uttered his reply smiled shyly at his sisters antics

^ ^ ^

"Guys! Guys! Hey, Wait Up!" Carlos yelled at the other VK's trying to catch up with them in the halls. Luckily no one else was around to hear him, or what he was about to say.

"Carlos, what's wrong?" Evie asked as they turned around to face an incoming Carlos.

Carlos bent over placing his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath, before speaking. "Did you hear what happened in the courtyard?"

"No" Jay answered for the 3 of them since they have been together all day and none of them have heard anything about what Carlos seemed to have seen.

"Why? What Happened?" Evie asked the young De Vil Again, hoping to get an answer this time about what her friend had seen that made him rush to tell them.

"I was with Jane and we saw Chad pushing around Ben by the fields, Y/n was with him and her eyes glowed!" Carlos quickly explained what had happened.

Mal tilted her head in confusion about why Carlos thought this was a big deal. "But we know her eyes glow Carlos."

Carlos nodded in agreement but then instantly came back with the question "But- have any of you thought about the color?" All of them shook their heads 'no' at his question. "They glow blue- but not just any blue sapphire blue."

Mal sighed, still not getting what Carlos is getting at. "What's that got to do with anything?"

Jay sighed shaking his head at how they could have not thought of him in the first place. "Your thinking"

"Yeah" Carlos nodded

Mal sighed, getting annoyed at the two boys. "Want to clue us in."

"Sapphire eyes, the kind of magic and powers she has." Carlos clued

"It should have been obvious. If only we knew thought about what the color of her eyes when she uses magic going into this." Jay sighed but it was more out of relief than anything knowing they have finally found out who their friends Villain parent is.

"Guys! Mind sharing what you two have so clearly put together." Evie spoke interrupting their little moment of realization.

Carlos looked towards Mal and Evie and spoke one word, "Hades"

"Hades is Y/n's father. He's her Villain parent." Jay added