"They are just sad" she said and lean her head on Lisa's shoulder. That's cheating! I walk towards Jeongyeon and Jihyo unnie.

"Look at Sana unnie" I said and point at them. The two look at them as we saw Sana unnie is rubbing Lisa's waist.

We widen our eyes. OHH.... MY... GOD! HER SNAKE DISEASE IS ABOUT TO ATTACK AGAIN!? Jeongyeon unnie quickly run to them and snatch Lisa away.

"Yah! That's not fair~" Sana unnie said and pout. Momo unnie and Nayeon unnie walk to their direction as they scold Sana unnie.

"Are you ok?" Jihyo unnie ask as an eagle quickly fly towards our direction. "What happened!?" she panic as she look around.

"I thought she got bitten by a snake, thank God there's nothing" she exclaim as she look at Lisa's body up and down.

Lisa look at us weirdly. "Snake? Whewe's the snakes? I wanna see them" she said and look around as well.

Ji-eun unnie and the others walk towards our direction. "What happened?" she ask as she look at Lisa.

Lisa then look at her, "They said I almost got bitten by a snake" she said as everyone gasp.

"Jackson and Mark, look around" Rosé unnie said as she walk towards Lisa's direction and hug her. "Are you ok? Did you saw what does the snake looks like?" she ask her.

Jisoo unnie also came to their direction as Somi and Yeji both look around. Wait, did Yeji just look around?

I shook my head, "It's not really a snake" Nayeon unnie said that made them all to look at our direction.

"What is it then?" Somi ask as she still look around. All of us sigh, didn't they became our friends and they practically know what does Sana unnie's attitude is!?

Except Ji-eun unnie because.... she's just there to look for Lisa. "It's Sana unnie! Gosh!" Tzuyu yelled as we finally reach the entrance of the airport.

Why does we need to walk towards the entrance of the airport? It's clearly sunny and they don't have any service?

"Ohh my, it's so tiring" Nayeon unnie said as she breath out. I look at her, it is tiring but it's fun! "What a grandma" Mina unnie mumble.

Dahyun's PoV
We're now walking in the airport, we just did what we need to do earlier as we're now walking towards the exit.

"TZUYU!" we all turn to look at Tzuyu as we heard Mingyu calling her- let me call him Mingyu oppa because it's bad not to call them like that.

"Hey" Tzuyu said as Mingyu oppa run to our direction. He then hug Tzuyu as Lisa look at them in confusion.

"He's the boyfwiend?" she ask as we look at her and nod our heads. "Weally?" she ask as we nod our head quickly.

"Lisa! Here's your- Wait, why is he here?" Somi suddenly came as she look at Mingyu oppa. Somi and the others actually bought Lisa something because she's hungry.

Tzuyu then pull away from the hug as Mingyu oppa look around us. He seems shock to see Lisa but quickly replace it with a frown.

Ji-eun unnie, Rosé unnie and Jisoo unnie look at the other three- same with Yeji- as they raise their eyebrow.

"What do you mean by that?" Jisoo unnie ask as Lisa look at Mingyu oppa. "He said he's going to sue me just because I accidentally bump to him" she said.

We all look at Mingyu oppa as he widen his eyes. "What!? Are you crazy!? That's not exactly what I say!" Mingyu oppa said to her.

"Yes it is, I heard your conversation" Mark oppa said as he look at Mingyu oppa. Mingyu oppa scoff, "You don't have any evidence" he said.

Jackson oppa glare at him, "Yes we have, you got kicked out of the mall because you hurt the grand-daughter of it" he said.

Oh wait, really? He got kicked out!? Mingyu oppa chuckle. "Yes, I got kicked out, I didn't offend anyone so the mall's reputation is on waste" he said.

Somi unnie scoff, "Yes you did" she said as she glare at him. "What happened that time?" Rosé unnie ask as all of us look at them.

"This guy is the one that said to Lisa that he's going to kill her" we all gasp as Mark oppa said it.

Lisa then step forward, she then look at Mingyu as they are about at the same height then look at Tzuyu.

"Is he youw boyfrwiend?" she ask her as Tzuyu gulp. "Yes" she said as Lisa glare at Mingyu. "You shouldn't be with him, he's a monstew" she said.
___________________
I'm out of hell again! Hope y'all like it!