chapter 8-II

~~~ They held and kissed eachother and pushed eachothers darkness into the corner, believing in eachothers light, eachothers dream. ~~~

^^^ Dwayne Johnson as Matt ^^^

* * *

Last night I was not able to sleep properly, just tossing and turning on my bed. Why ?? Because today I was suppose to have a 'day out' with Christopher. I have decided that today I will try my best to make him forget about his past and just be what he actually is the 'original Christopher' who knows to smile and is a loving person inside.

Christopher that sounds so good on my lips.

"Ms.Kiara why are you wearing this kind of attire ?" He asked as I came down the stairs. I looked down to myself I was in purple shorts which came a little above my knee, sleeve less white top, a small messenger bag and sports shoes. My clothes are appropriate, we were suppose to go out right..? And then I looked at him. He was in his trade mark business suit. I rolled my eyes. Really...?? Who wears a suit while going out.

"I am suppose to say that Mr.Richard." I said rolling my eyes.

"What do you mean Ms.kiara?"

"We are suppose to go out not in a meeting Mr.Richard."

"So..?" He asked.

"So don't you have some 21st century casual clothes called jeans and T-shirt" I said rolling my eyes.

"No" and I chocked air. He does not have jeans.

"Are you an alien Mr.Richard ?" I joked.

"Do I look like one ?" He asked obviously irritated.

"Definitely you just miss out the green skin, red horns and yellow teeth. Anyways we got to go for shopping first and than we will start our day."

"Why are my this clothes not appropriate.?"

"What if you have all that hidden beneath this human like looking body. Just the way the show in Man in black movie." I argued with him.

"Why aren't my clothes suitable for... wherever we are going.?" He asked irritation dripping from his words and ignoring my words. Typical Christopher.

"I am teaching you to have some fun Mr.Richard and no this clothes are not suitable for the place in which we will visit."

"And where is that place Ms.Kiara.?" he asked softly with a smile showing dimple on right cheek.

"Its a surprise. Come on now birthday boy we will get late." I said laughing.

"Don't call me that Ms.Kiara" he said in irritation again.

I just shrugged my shoulders. As if that's gonna happen Christopher I thought devilishly. We ate our breakfast in pin drop silence. A comfortable silence. Reaching down I saw Matt already holding a door for us.

"Take us to some mall please Mr.Matt" he just nodded. After 30 minutes we were in the giant shop of Woodland showroom.

"How can I help you sir, ma'am. ?" A girl which I presume is a sales girl in her teenage with red hair asked while eyeing Christopher. Okay I get that he is handsome and very attractive that does not mean you are suppose to do such unethical things.

"Can you please show us the sports department.?" I asked as politely as possible.

"Sure this way ma'am"

"Why sports Ms.kiara?"

"Because you need some 21st century clothes Mr.Richard." I sang those words. He just rolled his eyes.