09

Sunwoo's POV

It's been a while and the others still couldn't find us. I'm starting to get bored so I rolled to face Hyunjae hyung.

Not long after that, someone played with my hair. I turned around and pouted.

"Hyung... be honest" I said, looking in his eyes. I know he's hiding something and I have a little little idea about it but I just want to confirm it.

"Okay?" He respond, he seems anxious about it

"Are you-" a rather loud noise coming from Eric's side cut my sentence off.

Really?

"Ew! Eric Sohn! Get out! Get out!" We looked at their direction and Hyunjae hyung is pushing Eric out.

We smelled something and immediately crawled out.

Did Eric just farted here?!

"What's that smell?!" Chanhee hyung said while fanning my face

"Why did you farted?!" Hyunjae hyung opened the window.

Eric smiled sheepishly and mumbled a small 'sorry'. I secretly looked at Chanhee hyung while he opens the door.

"It's fine. I bet the others are already chilling in the living room" We shrugged and walk out of the room to be greeted with a quiet one.

"Where are they?" Chanhee hyung and Eric said at the same time

"JINX!" They also yelled at the same time.

I smiled at them bickering and walk towards the window to see the others trying to find us in the backyard.

"DOUBLE JINX!"

"Is that even a thing?!" Eric smirked

"BUTTERCUP!"

"Too late hyung. You're jinxed"

What's happening?

Haknyeon pouted and pulled Hyunjae hyung's shirt. He shook his head and sat on the sofa.

That's cute-

"Hyung! What are you doing outside?!" I diverted my attention, looking back outside and yelling at them.

Someone walk next to me and also looked at the others trying to find us outside. He giggled before he waved at them.

I tapped his shoulders and he raised his eyebrows.

"About what I was about to ask..." he pointed at his mouth and realization hit me.

Oh

"Chanhee hyung"

"Yeah?"

If I ask him the question it would be awkward for the both of us

"Are you...are you part of the dance club? Or cooking club?" He let out a sigh and smiled

"Dance club" I nodded and looked outside again.

Dance club...

"Hyungs! Let's just stop the game and just chill!" He yelled.

"Hyung! You're jinxed remember?" Eric said while on his phone.

"Sunwoo said my name" Eric was about to protest but the hyungs burst open the door.

"Can we have boba? Soda? Or cold water?" Haknyeon hyung said and plopped himself on the couch

Chanhee hyung nodded and slipped on his shoes. Sangyeon hyung gave him money, the others and me also gave some.

"Can I also come?" I frowned when Kevin hyung asked him but I know he have a crush on Jacob hyung so why bother?

Yeah Kim Sunwoo why bother?

"Sure"

They walk out and closed the door. I flopped next to Haknyeon hyung.

They turned the tv on and decided to watch some news.

"Cre.ker High confirmed to be joining a national dance competition together with other big Schools. The competition will be held in Seoul Arts Center on December 6..."

"Should we audition?" Jacob hyung asked

"I mean why not?" Sangyeon hyung respond

"We all should join. Let's ask the others who's not part of the dance club later" I nodded my head and took my phone out to play some games.

"Hey guys we're back!" Almost everybody rushed to get their drinks and snack while some waited for them to finish.

When they got their food, I stood up and grabbed mine. I was about to go back to my seat but Changmin hyung is already there.

"AhHhH Changmin hyung~ That's my seat" I whined and sat on the floor instead of waiting when he stick his tongue out.

"Tch... childish" I mumbled and opened my drink. Someone sat beside me and whispered

"Like you" I glared at Chanhee hyung and glanced at a random show that's playing on the tv.

"Ah almost forgot!" Sangyeon hyung

"Y'all wanna join the dance team? Our school finally decided to join a bigger competition" He asked.

"Sure!"

"If Chanhee joined, I will"

"Aren't Chanhee hyung already in the dance club?" I asked and looked at him beside me. He stopped eating and look at Younghoon hyung.

"I mean Haknyeon! Haknyeon is in the cooking club so~ !" Eric slapped a hand on his face and groaned.

I'm Definitely right but! I still wanna make sure