The woman may look short at first but considering that she's standing next to Taichi, she must be at least 180 cm. Her brownish strawberry blonde hair is curled into big locks that are so healthy and shiny that you can see it reflecting the sun from a mile away. She obviously spent some time on her looks. Her makeup was minimized to eyeliner, mascara, and bright cherry-red lipstick. You can see the silver jewelry sparkling under her hair when she moves around. Just as red as her lipstick is her thin bomber jacket that loosely hangs from her shoulders, exposing the black ribbed top that really emphasizes her... bosom. The tight skinny jeans also compliment her figure and perfectly hug her curves.

With a cheeky grin on her face, she plays with the car keys and talks to Taichi who, on the other hand, looks rather annoyed and nervous as if he's about to get caught for something.

"Why are you here?"

"What? Can't I pick up my little brother, so we can drive home together?" she chuckles. She's fully aware of the glances from the girls and boys who walk past them, so does Taichi. She fully enjoys all the attention but doesn't show it. Only someone who lived with her for over 10 years under the same roof, knows better.

However, both of them heard Yamagata calling for him, so they interrupt their conversation and look at Taichi's teammates. It is Ushijima who first gets a grip of himself.

"Walk."

Out of every person in this world, why them?!

If avoidable, Taichi prefers not to be the center of attention but with a literal light buoy next to him, this proves to be slightly difficult.

The closer they get to the couple, the clearer they get to see her beauty, taking away their breath. The woman turns her cheeky grin into a warm smile.

"Well, hey! Do you know Taichi?"

Semi, Reon, Tendou, and Yamagata can only stammer out a shy "hey" and nervous laugh.

"Hello. We play in the same team as Taichi. Nice to meet you." They're so glad that they have Ushijima speaking for them.

"Oh yeah, volleyball! It is my pleasure. I'm Taichi's older sister. Thank you for taking care of him. I hope he doesn't cause you any trouble." Her light makes the legs of four of the five seniors weak like jello.

It is as if their brains are all connected because, at this moment, they only have one thought:

That is Taichi's sister? They're related?!

The faint hint of shock in their faces does not escape Taichi's notice.

Great. Now I'm the guy with the hot sister. I don't even want to think what they're thinking of right now...

"Not at all," Ushijima responds, remaining calmly. Apparently, has she overcome the initial shock of meeting a literal model in real life. Who would have thought that people can be that good-looking...

"Well, we don't want to hold you up any longer, so we'll get going. Maybe I can make it to your next game!"

"We look forward to seeing you."

She waves them goodbye and walks off the school grounds with Taichi following her closely after he nods his teammates goodbye who absentmindedly wave back, except for Ushijima.

The siblings haven't even gone off a few meters when the sister said a bit too loud, "Let's go, Taipi. I parked the car a few streets away from here."

As soon as she finished her first sentence, her brother speeds up to her. When looking up, she sees Taichi, giving her the evil eye. He slightly bends down and says with a very calm voice, "I will tell mom how you always took money out of her purse for you know what."