Towers were destroyed as we helped the students inside. Putting them to safety.

I casted curses and hexes to the enemies in front.

"Reducto!"

"Crucio--Imperio!"

I had never felt this type of adrenaline. The adrenaline of knowing I'd probably end up dead by dawn.

"Oh--don't be such a prat now! Expelliarmus!"

I broke the man's wand in half, throwing it on the ground.

"Incendio!"

Walls of water eliminated the flames I casted.

"Ah... Daughter of Dove Bryce. Pleasure to meet you here,"

The man had smiled so sickly it twisted my stomach.

"Can't say the same to you, whoever you are--Crucio!"

"Avada Kedav--!"

The man had fallen into the ground, limp and paralyzed.

"Didn't think I'd let you die so soon, now?"
The man with no ear exclaimed,

"Have a bit of trust in us, love!"

"Twins!"

We stood in a circle. Watching over eachother's back as death eaters and rubble fly around.

Giants swung their axes around, students laid dead as we ran over them. Aberforth casting a patronus charm to keep the dementors out.

"Oh my god--Lavender!"

"Come on, Ella! There's no time!"

Sirius grabbed my wrist, cradling me as he kept our heads down.

"You wanted to see me later, don't you?!"

"I do! I really do! I'm just fucking terrified!"

The man had shown his usual bravery, but this time he was serious.

The voice echoed again. Etching inside our minds as it felt like suffering we had never experienced.

Attempting to turn from the pain, the voice sounded like nails dragging down a chalkboard as Sirius tried getting my attention.

"Ginger! Ginger head boy!"

He pointed towards one of the twins.

Cornered as his wand flew away, a lady standing menacingly in front of him.

"Reducto...!"

The lady flew forward. Collapsing beside the boy, his eyes emitting the sheer terror he felt, knowing he almost died if no one noticed him.

"Ella.."

"Fred..!"

He hugged me. Hugged me tighter than the hugs he had given me before.

"Where's George?"

He shook his head.. Still shaken up, with Sirius ruffling his hair.

"It's fine, Fred. You're fine. Almost just died but you're fine now--just lost your ear."

"Yeah. I've noticed."
He forced out a smile, his head looking all over to look for his other half.

All had retreated. Counting our wounded as we say goodbye to the ones who died.

Molly hugged her children tight. Crying.

I panicked. I didn't know why, but it must've been relating something to Remus and Tonks.

I haven't seen them anywhere. On the stands? Not there. I scanned the dead, and still not there.

Not only I was tackled to the ground, I realized I was fine. No need to panic thinking they were gone.

With my friends coming back, my eyes had suddenly started to let the tears out.

"Thought we wouldn't show up? How hurtful!"
Eddy offered his hand, getting me up as we hugged.

" 'is good to see you, twat!"

Jean had crossed her arms, waiting for her hug with Viri and Remus helping Tonks stand up.

"We've got Mr. loverman over here and your new hufflebuddy. Almost got the killing curse but thank Merlin Eddy acted fast."

"I know, just looking out for my peers."
The boy flexed his arms, clearly trying to diffuse the tenion as his body was clearly shaking.

Tonks and Remus neared me, pulling me into a hug.

"This feels nice."
Tonks smiles as her eyes were covered with mist of her tears.

"My wife and husband...!"
I referred to both of them. Hugging them tightly, not wanting to lose them from my life.

"I'm sorry... Wife?"

"Yeah, I proposed to her," she swung an arm around me, "It's best if we could get our wounds treated though."

I helped them sit down. Doing my best to tend their wounds and scratches, a huge gash in Tonks' leg with Remus getting new scars.

Madame Pomfrey had helped me. Her tongue still getting the best of her,

"You're a Gryffindor, Remus. Be brave but not careless."

"Being a Gryffindor comes hand in hand with being bravely careless. We're fighting for our lives here," He paused, caressing my face, "And people we deem important to us."

"Stop your nonsense, you oaf."
I chuckled, seeing Tonks roll her eyes with a smile.

"Digustingly sweet, just like Sirius said."

And just like magic, Sirius appeared.

"I've just let Harry go..."
He looked over at Remus,

"Moony..! You're alive!"

"Of course I am! What do you take me for?"

"You're getting quite old, Moony. Thought you'd get your back broken rather than dying from the war," Sirius laughed, sitting down beside us.

"I'd kinda be upset with myself. It'd be pathetic if I'd die from something like that."