"Ready for your first day of sixth year?" Tonks asked, throwing her apple pit in the air and waving her wand as she muttered 'incendio' and the apple pit disintegrated into nothing.

Venus shrugged. They both hugged and kissed Andromeda goodbye and made their way toward the town car.

"I don't blame you," Tonks said. "Sixth year made me want to Avada myself half of the time."

As soon as her good mood had come, it quickly left when she looked at Venus; as if she were just remembering who's child she was talking to. Her heartened chuckle had withered into nothing. The entire car ride to King Cross Station was quiet. Venus glanced over at Tonks, hoping to catch a glimpse of her fiery pink mane but was, again, met with a mousy brown.

Venus saw two more dark-suited Aurors moving forward the moment the cars stopped, flanking her and Tonks, and marched them inside the station without a word.

"Into the barrier you go," Tonks said looking quizzically at one of the Aurors who seized one of Venus' arms attempting to drag her through the border. Venus squirmed in his grasp. "If you're going to bruise her, then I'll do it." Tonks snapped pulling Venus toward her. Venus grabbed her trolley and ran directly into the solid barrier, a second later, the scarlet Hogwarts Express stood in front of her.

"I'll be in Hogsmeade," Tonks said indignantly. Venus turned to say her goodbyes but Tonks had disapparated before she had the chance.

"I love you too," Venus said to herself frustratedly looking at the empty spot where Tonks stood just a second ago. Her state of agitation was soon eased when she saw Constance.

She spotted Venus and waved her over excitedly. "You look so much better! How are you feeling?"

The girls conversed as they boarded the Hogwarts Express. Slowly, the train began to pick up pace and soar down the tracks to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Constance hadn't spoken to Cho in months after she defended Marietta Edgecombe the previous year and she could not stop ranting about it.

Venus motioned Constance to take Snowflake into her arms when the cat scrambled out of her arms and down the corridor. She cursed under her breath and chased her pet, until she couldn't find the clump of white fur anywhere on the ground.

"I think you lost something," said a voice in front of her. Harry cradled the cat in his arms. Venus watched Snowflake nuzzled into his neck, stretching her arms out tiredly.

"Harry..." Venus trailed off. The two Gryffindor's stood silent as she tried mustering an apology in her mind. Harry always thought she looked cute when she was deep in thought. "I've been meaning to talk to you." she continued, taking Snowflake into her arms. "I'm sorry about what I said, I shouldn't have. I have no idea what came over—"

"It's okay."

"It was horrible. Awful and— what?"

"It's okay," Harry repeated. "I forgive you, Venus."

Venus blinked at him. "But, I was so rude to you."

"I can never stay mad at you, Venus," said Harry, indicating the compartment to his left. "We have space."

Venus stared at him, quickly looking away. "I— I can't. Constance might, but I have to get to the prefects carriage with Ron, is he there already?"