𝟬.𝟰 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳

Start from the beginning

your eyes widened and you stepped back, hand still intertwined with his. you tried to think of what to say, "it's obvious huh?" he nodded, "thanks for the advice." 

he couldn't quite tell if what you said was sarcastic or genuine, "i didn't mean to upset you if i did..."

"no! i'm okay, you didn't upset me. i should get going, goodnight kenma."

"night, wanna walk to school tomorrow? i don't have morning practice."

you nodded while you waved and began walking back home. 

kenma watched your figure disappear and headed home himself.

he shook his head while walking, "stupid! stupid! kenma you're fucking stupid!" had he upset you? he didn't want to upset you, he just wanted to be there for you he knew how it felt. 

you yawned stepping out the door, "morning." 

he looked up from his game, "morning." 

the walk wasn't awkward, it was a rather comfortable walk. you had a ear bud in listening to, freaks by surf curse and kenma was playing a new game on his switch. you haven't talked to aiko since yesterday over text, where is she?

"where's aiko and kuroo?" 

kenma pointed ahead, "probably already at school, they walked together." 

you nodded. kuroo and aiko have known each other since their first year at nekoma, it was weird how you've never been introduced to him or kenma earlier but you realized it was probably because you were barely there anyways. aiko mentioned she like kuroo a bit, maybe he likes her back? 

"kuroo mentioned that he has feelings for aiko," kenma mumbled. 

you stopped at the entrance of the school, "he does? aiko likes him too!" 

kenma shrugged, "maybe they're together now." 

he walked you to your first class and a few students in your classroom looked at you weirdly, "bye, thanks for walking with me." 

you didn't even make it five minutes in the classroom before you heard a more popular girl ask, "why is the burnout with the volleyball teams setter?" 

you clenched your teeth, this was the girl who actually started calling you a burn out. 

you glared at her through your eyelashes, bags under your eyes and you biting your tongue, "you say something? you dumb fuck."

the teacher pointed to the door, "office." 

rolling your eyes you headed to the office and spent the rest of your day in there. you actually managed to finish most of your work with the help of kuroo who came in to rescue you from drowning in the assignments, aiko even came during lunch. 

"[name]... me and kuroo are together now!" 

your eyes brightened and you smiled. you loved seeing aiko happy, that's all you wanted... for your friends to be happy, "really! that's amazing!" 

you had yet to see kenma but that was okay. you didn't know what to say when you were around him, you thought you had feelings for him but it wavered as you turned the corner to leave the office. kenma and the girl you had went off at in class were there, she was talking to him but you couldn't hear what she was saying. you honestly didn't care so you continued walking, kenma felt relieved to see you but groaned as you walked past him.