*** 22a. God I Love You Granger ***

***

Hermione giggled and stepped towards the bath, putting her hand in the water to check the temperature before turning off the taps. She knelt down and picked up her bag off the floor and pulled out a scrunchie, tying her hair up into a bun on top of her head, loose baby hairs curling around her face. When she turned back towards the wizard, she noticed a devilish smirk toying on his lips as he twirled his wand around his hand.

"What are you smirking at?" Hermione asked, noticing a slight chill in the room and went to pull her jumper sleeves back down her arm only to find they weren't there. She looked down and realised she was stark naked, her clothes nowhere to be seen.

"Cute transfiguration trick but I think my spell is more successful" the Slytherin grinned, "only trouble is mine's permanent... hope you didn't like those clothes Granger" he winked.

"You're unbelievable" the witch giggled and looped her arms around Draco's neck, pulling him down slightly so their lips could meet without her rising onto her tiptoes. "I know" Draco smirked and scooped Hermione up so her legs dangled over his arm and walked over to the bathtub, setting her down gently in the water.

Draco used his wand to remove the rest of his clothes and settled himself in the bath behind Hermione and leaned up close to her ear. "Do you remember the first time we were like this? I was whispering in your ear just like this with my arms wrapped tight around you" he whispered, his arms snaking around the witch's waist under the bubbles as he watched as the blush crept across her cheeks, blending with her freckles.

Hermione turned slightly so her body was sideways against Draco's chest and smiled up at him, cupping his cheek with her hand. She leaned in and waited until the wizard's eyes had closed to scoop up some bubbles with her free hand and push them into his face.

"You little!" Draco exclaimed, spluttering bubbles out his mouth whilst Hermione broke into hysterics at the sight of bubbles stuck in Draco's eyebrows and nose.

In the midst of her laughter Hermione hadn't noticed Draco gathering bubbles in both of his hands and pressed both his hands to her cheeks, laughing as she scrunched up her nose and sneezed.

"Now we're even" Draco said as he pushed the now wet curls out of Hermione's face and kissed her gently on her lips as both wizards continued to laugh. Hermione twisted around so she was knelt in front of Draco to deepen their kiss.

Draco moved his hands from the witch's face down her shoulders and to her waist as Hermione smiled against his mouth and placed her hands on his chest. As he trailed his hands further down Hermione pulled back and grabbed his hands so he couldn't move any further. The wizard looked quizzically at the witch who simply smiled and skimmed her hands down Draco's torso tantalisingly slow.

"It's my turn to do something for you" Hermione said as her hands disappeared beneath the waters surface and began to move up and down, sending ripples along the water. Draco's head fell back and his hands grasped the bath's edge as Hermione seized the opportunity and kissed along his neck.

"Merlin Granger" he moaned through gritted teeth as Hermione's pace quickened, "I"

"Not yet" Hermione teased and released her hands, placing them on Draco's shoulders as she shuffled forward.

"Tease" Draco huffed and pulled Hermione onto his lap so she was straddling him. Hermione gasped, still not used to his size or the new angle and pushed her hips experimentally, earning a deep moan from Draco. She continued and they soon fell into a rhythm as Hermione leant into Draco's neck

"Hermione I-" Draco began and became undone as Hermione softly bit the pulse point below his ear and followed Draco's release. The witch settled back down against the wizard's rapidly rising and falling chest, staring at the world through the window as Draco returned his arms to her waist and kissed her temple, his thumbs absentmindedly stroking her bare skin.

***