the meromey of a child

16 years later .....

Marina was now older and capable of doing what she wanted . As she ran threw the docks of Lake town away from the guards she had taken or took back some money they took from her . She dose not like to be treated like dirt . As she ran the guards got closer to were she was . When she caption she jump on barle and claimed on the house . She smiled ran on the roofs of the house until she fell .

When she looked up she saw the guard she smiled stupidly at them . She busted her self off smiled "what can i help you with " she said acting like she did nothing . Caption grab her "you know what you did Marina bard (aka da ) wont get you out of this óne ". She rolled her eyes then look down when she saw bard (aka da) . Bard walked up to them "i am sorry how she has acted here is the gold " he hand him his gold nod walked off .

Marina looked at her father "why Would you do that the Master dosen't need any more money " . She said looking down sad and mad playing with her mothers necklaces . Bard looked at his child "i did it because i dont want you to go to jail " she looked up nod . He pulled her in for hug kissed her head "i wont let no óne hurt you i promise " he said

Flash back

Marina ran around in the house happy seeing her little sister a sleep she smiled kissed her head . She looked up at da smiled "da can we go to the river tobay " she asked happy he smiled looked at his wife "yes we can but you have to stay with me " she nod grab her coat and little bow . As they walked threw town they saw the guard .

Marina hide behind her fathers leg as they walked she never like the guard they were all was mean and heart less . When they got to the banks of the river were bard found Marina he smiled a little . He looked at the spot Marina was messing around and jumped on wet Rock she fell cut her leg up badly . She started to cry when bard heard her cry . he panic ran to her as fast as he could to her . When he saw her he took his coat and rip some of it rapped her leg .

She started to cry into her fathers chest he looked at her "i told you to stay by my side " he said with shacky and mad vocie.

She whip her tears "i am sorry da i just wanted to look around " he sigh "promise me you wont do that again " he hug her again tight "i promise that no óne will hurt you either " he mumbled under is breath

Flash back ended ....

================================
I hope you guys like it