Together

A/N: wow this book has a lot of reads when I first made this book I thought it wouldn't get this many im really happy but im not going to keep you here listening to my rambling.

*Time skip to the next day*

Kakashi pov
I wake up having a really bad headache and not remembering a single thing from yesterday until I look around and find out im in obito's house and look over to my side and see obito without a shirt- no he was NAKED wait a second...I suddenly remember what happened and blushed, I decided not to wake obito up and let him find out what happened himself. I got up and went to the bathroom to get a shower since well what happened.

No pov
Kakashi got up carefully to not wake up obito since he wanted obito to figure out what happend himself, kakashi thought it would be funny if obito forgot what happened and tried to walk. 
(Yeah yeah I mean of course your gonna laugh since your the one who did it to him)

Once kakashi got up he went to the bathroom and got a shower but while he was in the shower he thought about how he would have to help obito walk and that thought made him laugh a little.

(Time skip brought by obito not being able to walk)

Once kakashi got out the shower he put on his extra clothes he had left by accident.

Kakashi went back into obitos room to find him not awake so he decided to go to the kitchen to make breakfast for the both of them.

While kakashi was putting the food on the plates he heard a thump in obitos room.

"Was that obito....pfftttt" Kakashi thought.

(Before kakashi heard the thump)

Obito pov
I wake with my bottom half hurting a lot and I thought it was just my legs hurting until I tried to get up and walk....thump "OW"

No ones pov
Once kakashi heard the big "ow" he went to obitos room trying to hold his laughter back.

Once kakashi got to obitos room he saw obito trying to stand.

"A-are you ok o-obito" Kakashi said holding his hand up to his mouth to try and muffle his laughter.

"KAKASHI?" Obito shouted but as he did that he remembered what had happened last night and he blushed a really deep red color.

Kakashi then realized obito had remembered what had happend last night and started to laugh a little.

"I see you r-remembered what h-happened?" Kakashi asked through his laughter.

Obito was as red as a cherry, even though he was super red and all his bottom half still hurt a lot.

Obito then let go of what he was holding onto and sat down on his bed.

"Mmhm" Obito answered since he didn't really want to talk to kakashi since he was laughing at him.

"Im going to have to help him walk- oops my bad" Kakashi thought.

(Time skip to after kakashi stopped laughing)

Kakashi had finally stopped laughing.

"Obito do you need help getting dressed?" Kakashi asked.

"I-i guess..." Obito said embarrassed.

"Ok" Kakashi said like it was normal.

Kakashi then went over to obitos drawer and got something for obito to wear.

"Will this do?" Kakashi asked sorta sweetly.

"Mhm..." Obito mumbled.

"Alright" Kakashi said while walking up to the boy.

"Welp I have a feeling obitos going to be embarrassed by this but oh well" Kakashi thought.

Kakashi then went in front of obito.

"Can you lift your arms up?" Kakashi said while inside his head was laughing  uncontrollably.

"Hmph" Obito let out but then lifted his arms up and kakashi put obitos shirt on him.

Then kakashi moved down and put obitos boxers and pants on him.

Then kakashi asked obito to come with him to the kitchen.

"Here obito put your arm around my neck I'll help you to the kitchen" Kakashi said while holding in his laughter.

"Mhm" Obito let out while putting his arm around kakashi's neck and tried his best to walk into the kitchen.

Once they got into the kitchen kakashi helped obito sit down and went to grab the plates.

Kakashi then put the food on the plates.

"Thanks" Obito mumbled quietly but kakashi heard it.

"You are welcome" Kakashi says kinda suprising obito.

(Time skip to after they've eaten)

They are currently in obitos room playing a game of some sort and they are very focused but kakashi ends up winning.

"Hmph" Obito lets out an angered sound since kakashi won and he didn't.

"Oh come on obito its not that big of a deal" Kakashi said trying to calm the tsundere down.

"Hmph" Obito says again.

Kakashi sighs knowing he's not going to get any where like this.

A/N: Im so sorry for this chapter taking forever to get out I had horrible writers block and I had school, but school just ended for me so I should be able to get out more chapters.
~Author
Word count: 855