29 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I will cross the line, just a little

Start from the beginning

"Don't call anyone yet."

"P-please."

Seungmin the softly pats the white blankets on his bed urging for him to come over.

Jisung frowned, his frown is about to fell into an ugly cry. He reached out for Seungmin's hand, kneeling at the side of the hospital bed and squeezing his old friend's rough hands and palms in his frustrations.

If he only cared enough, He hates them down to his core. He couldn't be any quicker to save him that time he rushed as much as he can without minding his heavy heart and hatred. Seungmin didn't deserve anything of what happened even if they did Jisung no good, no good at all.

He has the resources to prevent it, But he couldn't. Million thoughts run through him as they are now both at the aftermath.

Jisung knew instances like that is happening to the school and when reports and security bring up such issues the Kings has always been working through it.

Seungmin got up, and tried sitting down, He has little strength, the cast on his arms is also limiting his moves.

He patted the boy's lowered head. about to burst into tears.

He guessed...

Jisung suffered too.

He can remember in his hazy memories the shouting and Jisung fighting as if their lives depended on it.

Their lives depended on it.

"...." Seungmin gasped violently for air, being reminded of what happened and burst into sobs. He got reminded of the pain and the fear.

The two cried and Jisung got up to hug Seungmin.

"You're fine." Jisung murmured repeatedly ruffled his hair.

"Is this karma?"

"Don't say that, Please." Jisung made Seungmin look into his teary eyes holding his cheeks.

"I don't need your pity, Jisung." Seungmin cried miserably.

"No, I'll pity you however I want." Jisung shook his head, teased in his cries.

"You're atittude really sucks. Sung."

"You're still annoying -" The younger continued sobbing.

"You're fine now." Jisung patted Seungmin's head.

When Hyunjin said, that Jisung is one of the purest souls he ever met, this is the first time he's seeing it in person.

"I'm sorry for everything." Seungmin huffed in Han's shirt.

Seungmin's tears are soaking on Han's polo shirt.

"I- I'm sorry about Hyunjin.

Jisung hushed Seungmin comforting rubbing his hands in his back.

"I love him so much."

"I know. Bub." Jisung's heart clenched.

"So please, continue loving him for me then."

"You did a better job than me. I am sure."

Seungmin just cried.

Jisung took a deep breath.

It hurts. yet it doesn't hurt as much now, Jisung lips formed a smile.