ALMOST HUMAN

ALMOST HUMAN

To: eduardomariano@gmail.com

THE AH 12252018

October 19, 2018

Dearest Papa,

I've been wanting to create a robot that almost resembles a human. I know for a fact that sooner or later this is going to be the trend given the many technological advancements happening around the world. I mean try to watch Sophia the robot on youtube. For this endeavor I am particularly interested in agriculture. I want to help our farmers up north. You see this maybe a long-term solution.

So, hear me out. These are just my rough notes.

AH 12252018 is an android robot resembling a real human. He is an automated harvester. a configurable and intelligent robot platform that has bionic body parts to function as an intelligent eco-friendly farmer. It has an agriculture robotic program and a 3D stereo camera in its eyes that detects, surveillances, maps, classifies different plants, fruits, trees, vegetables, seedlings and many more.

It has a built-in core memory that makes it empathic towards plants and a memory card that stores every thing it sees, feels, heard or tastes.

Moreover, it can plant, maintain, water or even harvest crops. Since it has a bionic body, it will never get tired of doing physical activities. They can be used by our aging farmers in with their daily activities.

The robot provides data about water status, production, vegetable development or grape composition. It is helpful in checking the soil and minerals for planting. Also designed to help farmers make decisions on the use of herbicides, pesticides, fertilizers through a couple of programmed suggestions connected to a wifi. So you have a walking agricultural google.

A GPS will also help it navigate its surroundings. I am also thinking of putting a weather sensory application on its system so it can tell something about the weather to inform farmers what they need to prepare and stuff like that.

This is a fusion between agriculture and artificial intelligence. Imagine humanoids and mechanical laborers that can talk and carry out actions through certain features such as sensors and actuators.

We will utilize the five senses of humans SEEING, SMELLING, HEARING, SENSE OF TOUCH AND TASTE for gardening and planting. We can start by getting a dead and unknown body for prototype. Eventually we will mimic this sa susunod na round of testing and we will be able to create a bionic robot na di na mabubulok ang lamang loob at balat so that in the future di na kailangan ng rigorous operation of putting up bionic organs. I see a future wherein we don't have to play God anymore. But right now just like any other endeavour we are just using them as a stepping stone to create humanoid AI's.

The memory and brain capacity is usually limited. An augmented human with bionic body parts. It is self-supporting or in other words self-contained.

Automation of agricultural harvesting equipment in the near term appears both economically viable and technically feasible.

To give you an idea of how deeply the technology penetrates the agricultural systems, I have been collecting for around the world robots designed to perform a wide range of agricultural tasks.

I have collected:

See pictures below:

automated harvesting systems;

robots for weed control;

robots with autonomous systems for navigation in the fields;

robots mowing, pruning, seeding, spraying and thinning;

robots in nurseries;

robots for rowcrop, vineyard, and orchard applications;

robots for sorting and packing;

agricultural robot platforms;

..........