One thing she discovered with Gray's friends, lahat sila chismoso.

"I'm sorry, Wine's.. " she apologized to Archer.

"It's fine, let her, " napatikhim siya. She doesn't know if Wine understands it. Pero mas naging makulit si Wine at tila gusto nang umalis sa kan'ya.

Halos mapabalikwas siya nang magpumiglas si Wine na bumaba. Thanks to Archer's fast reflexes, Wine fell without a single scratch.

Agad kasi itong nahawakan ng lalaki kaya't hindi natumba ang anak sa sahig.

"Careful, " Archer whispered, pertaining to Wine, who's still holding his hand. Akmang aabutin na niya ang anak para mapaupo ulit sa hita niya, nang maglakad ito palapit sa lalaki.

She gasped. Hindi alam kung paano pababalikin si Wine. She's now standing beside Archer's, still holding his hand.

Wine didn't uttered a word. Nakatingala lang ito sa lalaki. She heard Clare loud sighs, and Thena remained silent.

Agape was frozed in her place when Wine stretched both of her hands in the air, gesturing Archer to carry her.

"U-Uh, Wine.. h-he's eating. Come here to mommy first, " tawag niya sa anak pero hindi siya pinansin ni Wine. Nakatingala pa rin ito sa lalaki habang nakabuka sa ere ang kamay.

Halos sabay pa silang napainom ni Clare ng tubig nang biglang binuhat ng lalaki si Wine. He let her sat at his lap, and Wine automatically giggled. Naglilikot pa ito, tumayo sa kandungan ng lalaki, at niyakap ang leeg nito.

Napaiwas na lang siya ng tingin. She can feel the tears forming at her eyes. And before Agape can even breakdown, she stood up.

"R-Restroom, " paalam niya. Isang beses pang tiningnan ang anak na komportable sa pagkakayakap sa leeg ng lalaki.

Clare nodded at her. Nang marating niya ang washing area, agad bumuhos ang luha niya.

How long can she stay like this? She wanted to be with him freely, without minding the past - the forgotten memories.

But she can't disclosed the facts. Alam niyang hindi pa talaga malinaw kung ang lalaki nga ang asawa niya. Maybe.. her heart felt it, but her heart can make her believe to lies, too.

If she's blinded by longing, then her heart can lie.

Just few more waiting, Agape. Once the result comes out, make your move.

It's either letting go and holding on.

She calmed herself and went outside of the restroom. Nang makarating siya sa may hagdan ng second floor, she saw Lucian, talking to someone at the phone.

"I'm not lying! Gray's really here! What?! Are you telling I'm a crazy bastard who's making up things? Damn you, Lucas!"

Binaba nito ang cellphone at agad na nagtipa roon.

"Hey, Acosta.. Yeah, No.. hindi ako uutang! I have lots of money! I already sent a message in the group chat! I told you, I saw Pereira! He's here! Eating that fucking Oglio pasta-

Napailing-iling na lang siya at hindi na ito pinansin.

Napaatras siya sa paglalakad ng makitang bahagyang tumatawa si Archer. Wine keeps hugging his neck, at nakaalalay naman ang lalaki sa bata.

"D-Da.. dada.. " Napapikit na lang siya sa paulit-ulit na binubulong ni Wine. Agape wanted to take Wine away from him, but she doesn't have a heart to hurt her daughter.

It's obvious that Wine got attached with the man who looks like her father.

"U-Uhm.. Wine, what do you want for your birthday?" Clare softly asked Wine. "Do you like this?" pinakita ni Clare ang picture ng stuff toys sa phone nito.