-Are you going to spend the rest of the night with me?-
-Duh. Why do you think I divide the bed into two parts?-
I don't know why I allow her to have this control over me. If it was Rick or Julian, I'd have said them to fuck off without thinking much about it. With her I couldn't do it.

So I just sat on my side of the bed.
Kaycee was holding the remote control in her hand and going on Netflix.

-What we are gonna watch?- I ask whit a bored tone.
-Friends, obviously- Now I was no longer bored. It was my favorite show and she knew it cause it was also her favorite one.

Before I fell asleep, I just remember listening to Kaycee said the lines in memory. She is a really good actress.

Kaycee

After dinner we decided to talk or play cards. After winning another round I noticed that Sean wasn't there.

Today he seemed more tired and bored. I'm worried about how he's doing.

-I'll be right back- I said to Bailey, lifting up from the ground, and I saw him right away. He was outside, sitting in front of the lake, alone.

I reached him slowly, I didn't mean to scare him. I sat by his side.

-Hey-
-Hey-
-Are you ok?- I asked genuinely worried.
-Yes, don't worry about me-
-Why not? I care about you Sean-
-How? You don't know my that well-
-You don't need to really know someone to care about them. Utile the day you lost my respect and broke my trust I'll care about you-
-They have right. I don't deserve you-
-Why not?-
-We should go back inside-

He show me his hand to help me get up. I accepted even though I was disappointed, I want to understand what he meant but maybe he was not ready to tell me.

-I posted a story with the sunset, for let them know that I'm here. It's that's right?- He asked me as we came back inside.
-Yah don't worry-

When we enter the living room my mom look at me angry.
-There you are. Ten minutes and it's your birthday so come on-
I lough and follow my mom in the chicken.

Sean

I like here, i like past time with those people. But my mind don't need to be this clean. All the idea, all the memory, start to come like a train.

I just want to stay alone and begin killed by my thoughts. But Kaycee come and more and thoughts this come to my mind.

She is this ball of perfection and kindness that I don't deserve to have around. I seriously start to think that Maddie, Gabe and Julian are right, I'll broke her and she don't deserve that.

But I'm here. Looking at her in front of a birthday cake as she smiles like a sunshine. Maybe I always thinking too much.

-I've never seen that look- I looked at Bailey next to me. I've known her all my career. I loved her and saw her as a sister. She knows me better than I like to admit.

-What do you mean?- Sound like the only thing I've been asking recently.
-I've seen you watch a lot of girls but you've never looked at any of them like this-
-I don't look at her in any way-
-Whatever let you sleep at night-
But I ignored her.

Kaycee

Tonight I sneak into Sean's room again. This morning no one had seen me go out of his room and I wanted them not to think that Sean and I do something more than just talking.

When I walked in, I found Sean lying on the bed writing something. The flask where it was left yesterday. I went to lie down on my side of the bed.

-Why did I expect you to come?-
-Cause you've probably understood that I'm stubborn and I'm not going to let you alone until you're okay-
-I'm okay-
-Seriously? Then why do you drink?-

Sean

I know, I know she only does it because she thinks she's helping. But she's still no one to try to get into my head in this way.

-Curios kill the cat- I said try not to sound angry. I didn't want to hurt her.
-But is it worth it? Is it worth destroying yourself for this reason?-
I didn't answer her or I would have screamed and I didn't want to do it, not to her who was working so hard for a lost cause.

-I have something for you- I got up to get the gift out of my bag and give that to her.

She looks on me disappointed. She couldn't really wait for me to tell her what I don't even say to Julian.

-I told you I didn't want gifts-
-I didn't listen to you-
She opened the gift and smiled when she see the necklace.
-They give you amazing advice-
-I know right? This guy said that he goes always to that place for do gifts to his girlfriend-
-What is the place?-
-I promise to not divulge this information-
-Rude-

Being sober made difficult to sleep. My head was going too fast and a thought screamed loudly. I would have been the destruction of Kaycee Rice but I'm selfish and I couldn't let her go.