𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙞 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 ...

Start from the beginning

I'm gon' kill them niggas when I see em'.  If I don't see em out side I'm gon' look for em cause on ma' mama ion play about Anthenia. They should know better. I'm gon' get Lamar first. I've been wanting my turns with him.

I ain't never felt this much anger and pain since the whole situation with my parents. Felt like a couldn't breathe a  couple times but I had to use that breathing method Anthenia taught me so I was keeping as calm as I could.

"Justice" I heard a voice from behind me say and I saw it was Anthenia's mom, she looked hurt, I couldn't even look at her for too long felt way to embarrassed. I just let her daughter get shot.

"Yes ma'am" I mumbled keeping my head down.

"Look at me Justice!" She said sternly. Well damn okay.

"What the fuck happened?" She questioned and I let out a sigh.

"I- it was erm"

"You better start talking Justice, I swear on everything I'm not playin' with your black ass" she said with a mug and I gave a confused look.

"Couple guys I had an issue with saw me and took that opportunity to shoot but they missed and shot Anthenia" I explained and she nodded her head

"You know their names?"she questioned and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You know what Justice come on" she said as she gestured fo me to stand up.

"You mean like I should get up or? Okay my bad" I laughed.

"Damn you slow as hell" she mumbled.

"Wait what about Anthenia?" I questioned, ion wanna go until I see her.

"My sister gon' be here soon and so will Nyia , and I'm after i show you what I'm gon' show you then we comin' straight back ight? follow me"

"Where we goin' ?" I questioned and she sighed.

"You sound just like Anthenia right now, enough with the questions" she laughed as we left the hospital and got in her car.

"You tryna kidnap me?, look ma'am I'm sorry for-

"Ain't nobody tryna kill you, if I didn't like you around my daughter I would've killed you the first time you stepped into that house boy" she laughed and I made this look.

Killed? I ain't even know my mother in law had it like that.

"did you say killed?" I asked her and she mugged me.

"So you dumb and deaf?" She asked and I kissed my teeth before chuckling.

A few minutes later...

"why we at a warehouse?" I asked her as she stopper the car and she stale faced me so I didn't bother asking anymore questions.

"DM1CERDWIN" she spoke into the security thingy. Sound like she said some secret code or sum' shit.

"Who you got over there beside you?" Someone asked through the speaker.

"Don't ask dumb shit and open up"

The doors of the warehouse opened automatically. When I tell yall ma' eyes popper right outta my head.

"This all you?" I asked her and she nodded her head.

"This way more than what we be sellin" I said in disbelief. So my mama in law a whole drug cartel. This gotta be a dream.

"I can put you on" she shrugged.

"That's wassup"

"You started all this by yourself?" I asked her and she shook her.

"Before my husband went to jail he left me in charge"

"Does erm, does Anthenia know about all this ?" I questioned and she chuckled.

"No. I plan on telling her... just not now. She's always known me as a pro black mom who don't fuck with that drug shit, but I gotta do what I gotta do" she shrugged and I nodded my head.

"See if this was anybody else I would've told you to stay away from my daughter, you can see her but yall can't be out in public together. Cause now she probably got a tag on my head. And if anything else happen to ma' daughter.... it's you I'm gonna deal with Justice"

"Yes ma'am" I nodded sounding nervous as hell.

"And ion' wanna hear non of that baby talk ight?!" She laughed and I chewed on the inside of my cheek trying not to laugh. She gon' be in for on hell of a shocker when I put a baby in Anthenia fine ass. Poor lady. I'm playing she might just kill me.

Anthenia's mom reveal.....

Ambrosia Trust Cerdwin 💝

Hey my loves how yall doing 🥺💝!

In the future I aspire to be an NBA wife how about yall 😀?

Where the bag @ nigga where the bag @? 🧍🏾‍♀️

20+ votes and 20+ comments 😘.