chapter 2 - 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖??

Hello guys!I'm back!so I'm really too lazy to do some shit so I'm just gonna start where it's already spring break!hope you understand (─.─||)

Deku's POV

"Hmm,bye mom!" I said as I open the door and walk outside of the house."bye sweetie!be careful okay!" "Okay!".I came back to the dorms.As I open the door and came in,I saw most of my classmates sitting and chatting in the common area.'I wonder what they're talking about' I thought.

"Hey guys!" I greeted."oh! midoriya you're back!" Kirishima kun said."Deku-kun!"I heard uraraka san call my name and saw her running towards me aiming for a hug.I hugged her back and release her after a few seconds.

"Hey,what are you guys doing here?and where's kacchan?" I asked.They seem like they're talking about something important,but what is it?."Bakugo is already sleeping" mina-san said.He's already sleeping?isn't it too early?well,that's kind of expected from kacchan."Oh right! midoriya you wanna join us?"mina-san asked."join?on what?" What kind of trouble are they planning now."were planning on surprising bakugo on his birthday!and we're still thinking on what kind of surprise should we do for him".

Eh? surprising kacchan?"....okay?" Well that sounded more like a question."Great!"Mina san said with a wide smile.Well,at least she's happy.I smile at them and told them that I'm just gonna change and head down after.

I entered my room and threw my bag on the floor and layed on my bed.

Should I buy him a gift?maybe not..he won't take it anyways..but still..maybe I should..or not?"aarrghh" I groaned.Im just gonna think about that later,the others are waiting for me downstairs.I stood up and change in to a hoodie and sweatpants.I got out of my room and starts heading down to the common area.

I got down and saw them with bright eyes.what happened to them?"hey guys,have you thought of any idea?" I asked."MIDORIYA!!we have a GREAT idea!!" Mina san exclaimed.She looks so happy,I wonder what is it."really?what is it" hope this is not something that would annoy kacchan.Well, anything annoys him,but still.."we thought about going to the karaoke to hangout then surprise him with a cake and gifts!" Mina san said while the others just nod.Thats actually good."That's great mina-san!" I said smiling brightly."aah so brighttt" Mina san said while covering her face with her hands,I can see the others doing the same thing,I wonder what happened to them."are you guys okay?" I said while I tilted my head wearing a face of confusion and worry."Midoriya your too bright" kirishima-kun and kaminari-kun said in unison."eh?me?what do you mean?" I said,now with pure confusion.

I heard uraraka-kun giggle and said "don't mind them deku-kun" "um...okay" I said and just shrugged it off.After that we started planning on how to make kacchan come to the karaoke and how we do the surprise.We finished after an hour or two and said our goodnights to each other and get to bed.

A/N

Hello!! author san here!I just wanna say sorry about my grammar and complicated paragraphs lol..Im really having a hard time thinking of what I should put here before all the drama.. anyways,I hope you enjoyed!