Hana took out onions, spring onions, ginger and preped them, chopping up the spring onions and onions finely. For the ginger, she only needed the juice so she pressed out the juice out of the ginger through the fine cloth after she had pounded them in a grindstone. She also took out the exact measurements of ingredients that she needed, 1 egg , 1 tbsp of grated onion, 1 of tsp ginger juice, 1 tsp light soy sauce, 1½ tbsp cornflour/corn starch, 1½ tbsp sake. She double checked her ingrients in case she was missing something but sighed when she saw that was all she needed at the moment. She softly mummbed as she tried to make sure she remembered the steps and not forget any ingriedent.

She took a bowl and added the minced meat she had just prepared into it with salt and mixed it until it becomes sticky. Once it was sticky she added the remaining ingredients except for the sake into the bowl and mixed it well. She added the remaining sake to the bowl gradually while mixing. The mixture was quite soft so she decided against pouring all of the sake cause if the mixture is too soft, she wouldn't be able to grab by hand and form balls out of it. She covered the bowl to let it rest while she prepped everything for the sauce and for cooking the Tsukune. 

"To make the yakitori taré, I would need 2 tbsp sugar, 2tbsp mirin, 2 tbsp soy sauce and 2 tbsp of sake" Hana recited it to herself as she continued to take out the ingredients, she could have done it without actually separating ingredients according to their measurements but she knew it looks more organised and she'll have an easier time cleaning her station. Making sure she has everything she needed and anything she might need, Hana took the rest of the ingredients back to the store and kept it back in their place. She made sure to keep an eye on her station at all time but she was not that worried cause her station was right in front of the instructor, she insisted that she wished to watch her cook. Creepy but okay, Hana shrugged it off at least she doesn't have to worry about someone messing with her food.

Hana returned to her station and placed a saucepan on the burner adding the sugar, mirin, soy sauce and sake into it, she was humming to herself. Continuing to boil it when she heard a certain blond-haired boy say,

"Man, everyone's going for fish because of the Japanese cuisine theme. Isn't that narrow-minded?"

Hana raised a brow, mildly offended but shook it off when she saw the amount of glare the boy seemed to be receiving.

"Can you tell me what it is? It's a duck!" he raised his main ingredient proudly. 'And I caught a freaking Crazy Chicken' Hana thought to herself.

"What?! Duck?!" a student exclaimed. 'You know what, never mind, I agree with you Aldini-Kun, We have idiots here.'

"We didn't just find duck! There were chickens and rabbits, too! We wondered why no one else was looking around!" the male faced the rest of the students present in the kitchen. "Though I think I did see someone getting attacked by a chicken." He said more to himself, Hana blushed at the statement there is no way she is now going to say that it was her. She could feel herself blush as he said that, knowing he was looking at her making Soma turn to you as well. Thankfully the other students didn't pick that up because it would have been embarrassing.

"Damn it! I had no idea there were ingredients other than river fish." the same student cursed.

"But it's not like we've ever dressed that kind of meat." another student responded.

"Hey, out of the way!" the male stated, walking past the students.

"Isami!" Once he reached his workplace, he turned to his younger brother. The brown-haired male was referred to as Isami. The mentioned male raised a knife and began separating the duck part with precision and with care. Megumi and Soma peeked over his shoulder to see his movements. Hana turned to look at the pair while her saucepan was simmering.