𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞.

Start from the beginning

"I'll buy it, What do you want? Burger?" He asked me, but I shook my head. "Oh my fucking god Alejandro. I'm buying for you, so hurry up and answer before it's our turn to order." He said, his hands squeezing the wheel, making his knuckles turn white.

"Fine. burger, fries, and sprite. Happy Meal with fruit punch for Nano." I replied, not wanting him to get pissed..er...After all, he did kill that boy, who I bet he didn't even know. I can't even imagine what he would do to me, someone he doesn't like.

‼️

"Where's your mom?" Mattia asked, putting the two bags of McDonald's on the table. He drove us home and said we could look at other houses after we're done eating.

"Probably still at work," I replied, pulling out two chairs for me and Nano. "Pretty empty house...where's your dad?" He asked, sitting down across from us both. "Not here...that's for sure," I said, taking one of the bags and taking Nano's happy meal out, giving it to him.

"Oh...sorry." He cleared his throat. Folding his arms and leaning back on his chair. "Here papi, finish your fries, okay?" I said, giving Nano his drink, he nodded before starting to eat his food and playing with the small toy that came with it.

We sat in silence, I glanced over at Mattia now and then to see him eating his burger and doing something on his phone. "What if we don't find a house today?" I asked him, he shrugged. "Then we look again tomorrow." He said, pushing his hair back.

‼️

I sighed as my feet started to hurt. It's almost dark out, and we haven't even come close to figuring out which house Mattia wanted. "Last house?" Nano asked me, and I nodded. "Yeah, last house papi, after this we're going back home," I told him, he said a quiet okay.

"Hi, my name is Lizzie, it's great to meet you. You guys can just take a look around, if you have any questions let me know, I'll be in the kitchen." I waved hi to her before Mattia dragged me and Nano upstairs. "How many rooms?" I asked, "I think...three...yeah...there's three." He said, leaving my side and walking down the hallway.

I'm guessing the biggest room would be mine and Mattia's, it was beautiful. There was a big glass window that slid open, and outside there was a balcony. Nano walked over to the small couch near the window, looking outside.

"Lookit, there's a garden." He told me, I walked over, smiling seeing a Gazebo, a small pond with a white bridge going over it, and a swinging bench, with fairy lights hung up everywhere. "C'mon Nano, let's go look," I said, both of us running downstairs and outside.

"Look how beautiful Nano," I said, letting go of his shoulder so he could walk around

"Look how beautiful Nano," I said, letting go of his shoulder so he could walk around. "Pretty." He said, pointing at the fairy lights. I heard the glass door slide open, and looked over, seeing Mattia, "Hey...wow," He gasped. I sighed knowing that Mattia most likely wouldn't pick this house either. I didn't wanna get too attached.

"So...are we going to a different house?" I asked, looking behind me to see Nano playing with the rocks and throwing them in the pond. "Well...What do you think about this one?" He asked me, I shrugged, "Nice, I like the garden but...whatever." I said. Calling Nano's name.

We walked to the kitchen. Where Lizzie was staying, "Oh, any questions?" She asked, "No, actually. We like this one, and we'll take it. I'll sign the forms and everything tonight, and I and my dad will make the payment." Mattia said. "Really?" I gasped, and he nodded.

"Any kids we could have will like the garden. And it seems like a nice place. So this is the one." He told me. I smiled before Lizzie nodded. "Great. I just need you to sign here." She said, going through her bag and taking out a few papers.

"Thanks," I said to him, as he took a pen from Lizzie and signed his name where she pointed. "Yeah, whatever." He nodded.

‼️

sorry for the wait.