𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞.

Start from the beginning

I sat in the back seat of Mattia's car with Nano sitting on my lap, a seatbelt over the both of us. "Can we get something to eat after?" Nano asked me, turning his head to look up at me. "Yeah, of course, I'll buy you McDonald's, but after." I said, "Okay..." he muttered.

I looked out the window as Mattia stopped the car, seeing a huge house, that looked way too big for the two of us, then remembering that I would have to carry out children, or we would adopt and this house would be perfect for us. And I really don't want it to be.

"Don't you think his house is...too big?" I asked as he got out of the car, I unbuckled my seatbelt, before Mattia opened my door, letting me and Nano get out. "Whatever, when we have kids it'll be fine," He shrugged, leaving me and Nano behind as he walked up the sidewalk to the house.

We saw a nice girl at the door, smiling at the three of us, she looked pretty young, she had dark brown hair and blue eyes, "Stay close to me, don't walk too far away."  I said to him quietly, holding him by the shoulder. He nodded, "Hi, I'm Ashe, nice to meet you," She said, holding her hands out to us both.

"Nice to meet you too."  shook her hand, not letting go of Nano. "You guys ready for the tour?" She asked, Mattia just walked past her, going inside. "Sorry, he's...awkward." I told her, she waved it off, gesturing for me to follow her.

The house was alright, I would have been okay with whatever but apparently, it was too bright for Mattia. "Well, contact me if you guys change your mind." She said, fixing her suit jacket that she had on. "That won't be necessary," Mattia said, grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the house.

"Sorry, again, it was great meeting you." I apologized to her, she shrugged. "Of course, take care." I waved bye before Mattia closed the door behind me.

"What's the matter with you?" I asked, holding a sleeping Nano close to my chest. "What's not would be a much simpler answer." He joked, putting his keys in the ignition and starting the car.

"Why were you so rude to her? She didn't do anything. She was nice, if you didn't like something then that's your problem, but don't take it out on other people." I said, brushing Nano's hair.

"Ale, I couldn't care less about what you say. You're wasting your breath. Just shut up." He told me, before looking back at the road in front of him and driving. I leaned my head back on the seat. He's such a fucking dick.

‼️

"You guys also have a pretty nice view of the lake from here." The fifth realtor said, opening the curtain to the living room window up. "Mattia? please, any house is fine by me. Just choose one, Nano's hungry." I begged him.

He looked around a little more. "I don't like the lake, it's creepy." He said, thanking the realtor, Ginny, before putting a hand on my shoulder and walking me out. I patted Nano's back as I held him on my waist.

"Why can't you just pick a house. You and your dad can afford any of these so just decide on one. Nano wants to go home. And he-" Mattia cut me off by slamming his car door shut. "He's hungry, I know. Calm down, I'll get food for him now. What does he want?" He asked.

I told him McDonald's, which he drove to pretty fast. "Just a happy meal is fine," I told him when he asked what Nano wanted. "You don't want anything?" He asked me, "I didn't bring enough money. It's fine." I told him, my stomach hurting because I haven't eaten since this morning which was pretty early.