🤍Friends Feud🤍

A/n: If you don't know what's a family feud, I recommend it. It's so funny.

Third Person: 

"Welcome to Family Feud. I'm your host, Logan Paul, and we have a special guest today," Logan greeted the camera. Logan makes family feud-related content on youtube. Right now his guest is his friends vs their girlfriends. 

"Meet the Why Don't We boys," Logan praised as the boys entered the room and went to their table on the right side of the studio. "Can you please tell them your names," Logan asked the boys. "Hey, we're Why Don't We," the boys said in unison, 

"I'm Zach,"

"I'm Jack,"

"I'm Daniel,"

"I'm Corbyn,"

"And I'm Jonah," 

"Very good names," said Logan "Now, the ladies," he roared as the girls entered the room and went to their table on the left side of the studio. "Now ladies, tell us your names," Logan said, trying not to flirt with them.

"I'm Tatum, but they call me Tate,"

"I'm Kay,"

"I'm Gabriela, or Gabbie,"

"I'm Christina,"

"And I'm Franny,"

"You guys have a name for your group," Logan asked the girls. Kay replied "Nah, we just call ourselves Girl squad," 

"Alright, enough with the chit chat, let's do this," Logan interrupted. He went to his seat and said "Give me Zach," he pointed to Zach "Give me Tate," he pointed at Tate. Both of them went to Logan. They lowered their heads and put their hands near to the buzzer, "Hey, hands on the back, not on the buzzer," Logan lectured. They put their hands on their backs. Logan said '5 answers on the board," The board shows 5 slots so you can answer them. 

"We ask 200 fans of Logan, What does Logan smell like," Logan reads the question. Zach hits the buzzer first and said, "Well, Wood?" Everyone is confused at Zach's answer. "Wood? How can wood be a smell? Burning ass wood!" Kay asked on the microphone. "No, because there's wood that smells good," Zach defended his answer. "Wood!" Logan shouts to the board. It was wrong. Zach's answer was not on the board. Logan pointed to Tate and she answered "bird spit," Everyone even Zach laughed at Tate's answer.

"I don't understand," said Daniel "First wood, now bird spit," The studio was filled with laughter. "That was the only one I could think of," Tate defended her answer again. Logan puts his hand on his chest and said, "I hope my pet bird does spit on me," Everyone laughed "Bird Spit!" he shouts to the board. It was wrong, bird spit was not on the board. "Kay?" Logan asks "Money," Kay said to Logan. "Money!" 

Money: 29 points

Tate and Zach went back to their tables. Logan went to the boys' table and said, "Ok Jack, guys have one strike. We ask 200 fans of Logan, What does Logan smell like?" Logan reads the question to Jack. Jack was rubbing his hands and licking his lips trying to think of an answer. "Flowers," he answered. 

"Flowers," Logan repeated. The board dinged and Jack's answer was on the board. The boys jumped and cheered at Jack. "That is the top answer," Logan addressed to the audience. 

Flowers: 56 points

"Ok Daniel, what do you think I smell like?" Logan asks Daniel. "Food?" Daniel hesitated. Logan laughed and shouts "Food!" The board dinged and Daniel's answer was on the board 

Food: 13 points

The boys have 69 points on their hands while the girls have none. "Ok Corbyn, same question. What do you think I smell like?" asks Logan. Corbyn shook his head in embarrassment and said, "Logan, no harsh feelings, but I'm just going to say sex," Everyone laughed, even Zach clapped "That's a good answer," Logan look at Corbyn confused and said "Sex!" It was wrong.