𝟬.𝟯 𝗲𝘅𝗵𝗮𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

Start from the beginning

aiko

i don't think [name] is awake, she slept in again -_-

kuroo

did you call her?

aiko

yes, three times! she didn't answer... 

kenma

she's probably sleeping, she was up late last night.

kuroo

oya? you texted her~

aiko

ouuu, go kenma

kenma

both of you guys shut the hell up before i bully you like i do to lev. 

you

sorry guys, slept in. i'm not going to school today, i'm going to work in a couple hours.

the light from your phone made you squint your eyes, turning your phone off you stayed in the warmth of your bed for a little while longer. you had stuff you needed to do but you didn't want too, you kept pushing it away. you grabbed your computer and looked at the five assignments you had piled up, scrolling through trying to find the easiest one you worked quickly on it giving it about half of your overall effort something is better than nothing, right? 

the time was now one o'clock and you unwillingly dragged yourself out of your bed and slowly walked to the bathroom and hopped in the shower hoping it would make you feel better, no matter how much you scrubbed at your skin the feeling wouldn't go away. you brushed your teeth quick and went back to your room to get dressed. throwing on a pair of baggy, ripped blue jeans with a black belt and a black tank top that zipped up at the back and stopped just before your belly button, showing off your red belly jewelry you looked at yourself in the mirror. the top was rather revealing but you didn't really care, stepping into your black, high top converse you headed out the door to nine tails. 

"hey, kid! you're here early, shouldn't you still be at school?" iruka said as the bells on the door jingled. 

you walked behind the desk and sat on the stool, "i didn't end up going today, i finished one of my assignments though."

he smiled and gave you a fist bump, "good job, keep it up and get those others done!" 

you smiled and nodded. your phone rang and you saw yaku was calling you, "i have to take this, be right back."

yaku

hey, [name]. are you free today? 

you

yeah. i'm at work right now, since i came earlier i should be able to leave an hour or so early.

yaku

sounds good, i'll be outside of nine tails around five thirty and we can head over. 

ending the call you took a deep breath, you haven't visited your brother very much recently because you hated the feeling you had when you were there. you knew yaku felt the same way and you couldn't bring yourself to hate him, it wasn't his fault after all. 

"you okay, kid?" 

you sat back down, "yaku and i are going to visit sora when i'm done work."

he smiled sadly and closed the reception book, "it's been awhile hasn't it?"