he rolled his eyes and laughed a lil.

"YOUR TURN!😈" you state confidently.

his eyes widen and he smiles as you take a hit of the cigarette and grab his chin like he did yours. your lips touch reeeeaalll slow and you try to seductively blow the smoke into his mouth. you part extra slow on purpose to make it last longer and he blows the smoke out the window.

"that was,,, actually much better than i remember shotgunning to be." andy sighs.

you try so hard not to grin PLSSS.

I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF TYVM😎😎😎

"i feel flattered by that." you tell him.

he smiles at you and you just physically are trying to comprehend how that just happened.

your eyes fall heavy again and you lay back down while he turns his attention back to the storm outside.

you reach for the bvb necklace still next to you on the bed that you were fiddling with earlier and start to admire it again. it made a nice jingle sound in your hands as you toyed with it. your eyes are heavy and laser focused on the necklace, you don't even notice andy turning his head to look at what you're messing with.

"i like your necklace🤨" you look up at him, then at your necklace, then back at him. he looks amused LOL.

you roll your eyes. "don't look at my like dat🙄🙄i love your band homie what am i supposed to do😐" you say in an odd tone of voice.

he suddenly makes that serious/pissed/sexy face again and leans from his position at the window, now leaning over you, looking at the necklace intertwined in your fingers. he grabs it from your hands and begins fiddling with it too.

GOT DAYYUM. I AM SLOWLY BECOMING SEDUCED BY HIM🗣🗣🗣

it looks almost magical in his hands ngl. it sparkles once again in the led lights, my plain necklace in the hands of bvb lead singer andy HIMSELF, wit his sexy tattooed hands. basically, my necklace was living her best life.

you lay there for a while, admiring his hands and the way he's focused, while he admires the necklace.

you could stare all night.

he eventually raises an eyebrow and looks over at you. "what are you staring at?"

"nothing nothing🙄.." you look away as your eyes get heavy again.

you feel andy gently place the necklace on your chest covered by your blanket. you take it and reach for your bag across the room and put it in.

he then reaches for his cigarette, puts it out and shuts the window. the rain patters on the glass heavily and the thunder relentlessly booms, lighting up the darkness outside.

you both look out the window in silence for a while. you finally decide to turn off your lights by pressing a button and the room falls dark except for the lightning flashing every once in a while.

you readily rest your head on your pillow while andy moves over from the window next to you to get to the other side of the bed and under the blanket.

you feel his body heat under the covers. your bed was only a queen and you take up a lot of space, so there isn't much room for another person, much less andy whos 6 foot sumthing smh.

your room was pretty cold from the window being open low key, but you were pretty warm. your hair was still wet from showering and you felt it in the cold air of your room.

you both smelled like your shampoo hehehe.

suddenly the night's events all hit you like a truck.

LAWD ANDY BIERSACK USED MY SHAMPOO. IN MY SHOWER. HE SHOTGUNNED ME. I SHOTGUNNED HIM???? I SMOKED HIS CIGGY. I RODE ON THE BACK OF HIS SEXY BIKE. HES SLEEPING RIGHT NEXT TO ME. LITERALLY WHO AM I RN AND HOW DID THIS EVEN HAPPEN MY WHOLE BODY IS CONVULSING PLSSS😭😭😩😩

you then begin to think about tomorrow's sneaky agenda again.

oh gawd i'm gonna have to hide him. how is he gonna make it back to his tour bus thing??? i hope it's not raining like this all day tomorrow so he can get back to his band BUT ALSO LIKE THAT DOESNT MEAN I WANT HIM TO LEAVE CUZ lowkey i'm living my best life rn who knew i was in a wattpad story like😭😭😭😭😭but if my parents see him i'm DOOMED. AND MY SISTER WOULD BE SO CONCERNED LOL.

suddenly andy interrupts your thoughts. "hey thanks for letting me stay here by the way. you're a lot of fun." you can practically hear him smiling😩

you turn to look at him. he's staring at the ceiling. his jawline and cheekbones were so MF defined in the dark WOW. he looked so sharp even though he was obviously exhausted.

"well thanks for not letting me get stranded at the venue. i probably would've gotten hypothermia😔"

"anything for the bvb army🥴🥴." he joked sleepily.

"OKAY OKAY GAAWWWD GOODnight ANDY BIERSACK😩🙄🙄🙄🙄😭😭😭." you half scoffed half laughed, slightly embarrassed for some reason.

that was actually pretty funny ngl😔i'm such a bvb army PLSSSS.

you literally blackout sleep from being so tired. you do remember smiling to sleep, happy that you could talk to him like a normal person instead of a fan girl, although your thoughts and apparently andy thinks otherwise🙄🙄🙄