CHAPTER 3 PT8 | DRAMA?

Asian POV
Von legit just came downstairs, and stare at Kaylyn like nothing is gonna happen any second now.

"Well um this is Kaylyn, she's my best friend. And when I saw her the other day, I showed her a pic of you, and I just felt yall like should meet so here we are"

Kaylyn POV
Well I didn't realize he would be this fine in person like omg. The pic she showed of him was just not enough.

"Well um yeah I'm Kaylyn, I'm Asian's best friend, I'm 20 years old how old r you?"

"21, and btw my name Von obviously, but my real name is DayVon"

"Oh okay"

"Well this is awkward, so cmon Kaylyn lets go upstairs"

I drag Kaylyn upstairs w me. We go in my room and I lock the door so Von can't get in. We sit on the bed.

"Do you have a crush on Von?"

"No, why would I have a crush on ur boyfriend? (lying) "

"Idk, bc ur acting weird around him"

"Girl it's my first time meeting him, how do I supposed to act? like this? AYYYY WE GOT MY BESTIE BOYFRIEND IN THIS B*TCH , IM FINNA STEAL HER MAN!!! tf?"

"Um... no. I'm just saying you was just acting weird. And acting like you have a huge ass crush on him"

"Well I don't" (lying again)

"Quit lying"

"I don't. Ur overthinking. Calm yo ass down"

"I'm actually not"

"You are, take a chill pill"

"No, you should take a "stop crushing on my boyfriend" pill"

Asian POV
I then get up and I unlock the door and I storm out of my room, and downstairs.

Once I get downstairs, Von eyes shot straight up at me looking confused as hell.

"What happened?"

"I think Kaylyn likes you"

"Why would she like me? If ur her best friend , and I'm ur boyfriend"

"Idk, bc she's acting weird"

"She's supposed to act normal?"

"Yes and you and her are legit saying the same thing ugh"

"Why you so pressed?"

"I'm not. I'm mad. What if she has a crush on you?"

"She doesn't, I don't think"

"Mhm, well I think she does"

"Well you think that while I get on my phone"

"To do what?"

"Why do you need to know?"

"Because you might text Kaylyn"

"Girl- stop stressing, and go take a chill pill"

"WTF?! YALL ARE LITERALLY SAYING THE SAME THING. SOMETHINGS UP AND IM GONNA FIND OUT"

"Well I don't think ur gonna find out anything bc ain't nothings up. but okay. "

"Ugh"

I get up and I walk outside. I sit on my porch, and I think about what Von said. He can't be telling the truth. What if she really likes him? That's legit breaking the best friend code. You can't like ur best friends boyfriend. That sh*t is just unloyal to me. Imagine having a best friend that likes ur boyfriend . Definitely could be me. Bc I know Kaylyn likes him. Or maybe she doesn't. Idk. Maybe I am overthinking. I sit on the porch for about 10 minutes and then I decide to go back inside.