"Princess...? What are you doing here?" He asks her, after regaining his composure. He slightly smiled at her, happy that he got to see her.

"I'm going to see Jukyung at her new job. What about you?" Chaerin smiles back at him, sensing the some kind of tension between them.

"I went to see her also, but she isn't there." He replies, rubbing back of his head.

"Oh..." I nod in understanding, but I couldn't hide that I'm a little bit sad. Of course, he did went to check up on Jukyung...

Han Seojun noticed the change in the female in front of him. Which made him wonder why and it made him wanting to make her happy again. He chuckles and grabs her hand. Chaerin looks up to him, surprised by his sudden action.

"Princess... can I take your time today?"

I looked at him, his question making my brain to stop. My stomach exploaded, as my heart beat increased. I blinked a few times at him.

"Sure!" I smile at him, grabbing his hand back. He smiles back at me and we started walking in comfortable silence. I never felt so happy in my life. Walking hand in hand with the person you love is something that is on another level of happiness.

"Where are we going...?" I ask, looking at him. He slightly smirks, down at me, making me slightly blush.

"You will see, babygirl."

My breath stopped for a few seconds at his new nickname and then I sigh with slight smile. We walked for a few seconds before arriving in front of the arcade. I haven't been here in awhile.

"I'm gonna win." I smirk at him,as we walked in. Seojun placed money on the counter where lady was and she looked at him in awe. I glared her, as she quickly gave us our tickets.

"Psh...please, princess. You and your pretty ass are going to be beaten." He replies sassily.

"We'll see about that."

~

"How is it possible that you are better at car driving than me?!"

"I told ya."

"How are you better than me in fucking air hockey?!"

"I told ya."

"I want a rematch! No- I demand a rematch." Han Seojun throws a tantrum like a little kid. I chuckled at the sight and walked up to him. I pulled his cheek slightly, as he looked at me.

"Next time, okay? We were playing for 5 hours straight. Let's go to eat something, huh?" I looked straight in his eyes and he nods slightly. I moved away my hand and he quickly used that as an opportunity to grab it.

The whole five hours that we were inside, he was a little bit touchy... Like he grabbed my hand out of nowhere, or winking whenever we would start a new game, or pulling me around behind him to find a new game... And that made me wonder.

"You are right, Princess...What do you want to eat?" He looks at me, as we walked slowly. Night has already fallen as lights were surrouding us.

"Whatever you want." I reply with small smile. He shakes his head.

"Whatever you want." He smiles at me, cutely. I pout in thought and looked around us.

"Ah! Can we eat pasta?" I looked back at him. He chuckles and pats my head.

"Anything for you. Let's go."

We walked towards the restaurant and walked inside, where waitress greeted us and led us towards the table. I took the menu and looked through it, ordering Bolognese and Seojun ordered the same. There was a comfortable silence between us, until Seojun cut it.

"Hwang Chaerin..."

It made me look at him with raised eyebrow. I looked at him with anticipation, waiting for what is he going to say. Seconds passed and he looks up to me with smirk.

"Count this as our first date."

Note: Hello everyone! How are you today? I hope that you like today's chapter! 💖🥰 As I said in previous chapter I'm going to tell you big news and suprise.

Surprise was what happened in today's chapter and big news are that after this book I'm planning on writing a new book, and I wanted to ask you and please answer in comments down below💕💕🙏🙏

Would you like to read Han Seojun fanfic Soulmate AU...?

That's all from me today! I hope that you enjoyed in it and see you soon! ❤️❤️