Mom and Seiya's mission.

Magsimula sa umpisa

Woman:Oh, Y/N I've been waiting so long for this, look at you, you have grown into such a precious man-said while giving Y/N some kisses on the checks.

Lucifer:With all due respect Madam Azathoth. But you're in public.

Azathoth:I've waited for my baby boy to come back from his wish, so don't try to tell me to stop Lucifer, or else....-said in a really ominous tone.

Lucifer:Or else what?

Azathoth:*Chuckles*You'll see-said before getting of her son and helping him to stand up.

Y/N:*Chuckles*Good to see you too mom.-said hugging her.

Sophia just appeared from behind Azathoth.

Sophia:Surprise hug!-said hugging both Azathoth and Y/N.

Azathoth:*Chuckles*Still active as ever, eh Sophia?-said while ruffling the girl's hair.

Sophia:Heh, you bet it. I will always be super energetic.

Azathoth:Energetic, huh?-said before looking at The Lord with a smile that he knew all too well-.

The Lord:(*Chuckles* I'm not sleeping tonight,hope she doesn't make me go for like what,10000 rounds?, or was it 100000 rounds?. Damn I think I've lost count ever since the 9th billion one)

Azathoth:*Looks at Y/N*So how were you my boy?. Did you eat well?,did you rest well?, did you kill any incestuous motherfuckers?.

Y/N:Yes,yes and super yes. I just came back from killing one as part of my first mission right dad?.

The Lord:Yes, you did, why don't we go to see your brothers?.

Y/N:But isn't Seiya nii-san in a mission?.

The Lord:Yes but he'll be back in a few minutes.

Meanwhile with Seiya.

Seiya:Adept,Pony,Displaced, you say?. What you still care about such trivial things?. Are we not good enough?. Ah I guess not we also hate getting involved in useless trash with annoying people like you. Very well then, which God do you want?.

Seiya:Nigenron.

Seiya:Daten Naraku

Seiya:Daten Naraku.