~Chapter 1~

"I hope you'll consider joining this club," Monika politely offered. I thought about it for a minute. Thinking about it, It would be nice plus it would make Sayori happy if I did.

                "Then I'll see you tomorrow," I assured, "But I've got to leave now, goodbye." With that, I took my leave. Naturally, Sayori went with me, but my mind was elsewhere. It was focused on the three girls, more specifically, Natsuki. Something about that girl wouldn't let me think about anything else, it's like she put me under a spell. Sure, her logic was a bit weird, but I'm not one to judge. Besides, what chance would a guy like me have with a girl like her? Just then, Sayori's voice snapped me out of my trance.

                 "... right, Dan?" She inquired.

                 "Oh, sorry, I was kinda spacing out there," I admitted sheepishly.

                 "Ehehe~" She giggled, "You sure zone out a lot, Dan! Anyone in particular on your mind?" teased Sayori. My face turned crimson.

                  "N-No!" I snapped, "And that's none of your business anyway!"

                  "Dan's got a crush~" she sang. Unable to respond in a way that made sense, I simply rolled my eyes and continued walking. When I reached my house, I waved to Sayori as she walked toward her house. I walked in and sat on the couch, Natsuki still on my mind I went to bed that night with dreams of her. She's the sole reason I'm going back to stay in the club.

                 The next morning, I begin the walk to school. As usual, Sayori is walking with me. She didn't say too much, she simply tossed me a few smiles and continued walking. After we arrived at school and went our separate ways, I could think of two things, Natsuki, and if something was bothering Sayori, she usually says a lot more than that on a daily basis. Before I knew it, classes were over and I was walking down the halls to the club room.

                  The whole way there, I could only think of one thing: will Natsuki be happy to see me, or will she keep using her weird logic on me? As I arrived at the door of the club room, I stopped. Should I really do this? I thought to myself. I took a deep breath and walked in. Almost immediately, I notice Natsuki sitting against the wall on the floor, reading. After a moment's hesitation, I worked up the courage and walked over to her. I then proceeded to sit down next to her. I think I notice her blush ever so slightly, but It's gone before I even realise what I just saw.
"What do YOU want?" she asked irritably. It's fairly obvious that she's happy I returned, but she doesn't seem to want to show it.

                    "I just wanted to see how you're doing," I explained, "Why do you act so mean to me? I'm only trying to be nice."

                    "I'm not mean, you dummy!" she snapped. I held up my hands as if to surrender.

                    "Alright, I'm sorry," I apologized.
                    "It's fine..." she muttered. I barely heard what she said, but even still, it felt nice to be forgiven, even if it's her who should be apologizing. I noticed that the book she's reading is some form of manga.
                    "You like manga, huh?" I inquired.

                    "Why do you care?" she asked. Jeez, trying to have a conversation with her is challenging to say the least.

                    "I'm just trying to get to know you better," I answered. She reluctantly nods.

                    "Yes..." she muttered as if worried someone would overhear.

                    "Cool, me too," I replied. It wasn't something I'd normally admit, but if it helps me get closer to her, I'm all for it.

                    "Really?" she asked.

                    "Yep," I replied, "What's your favorite manga?" In response, she shows me the cover of her manga. It reads 'Parfait Girls'. "Do you mind if I read with you?" I asked. She simply nods, so I reach into my bookbag and pull out my manga and continue reading it from where I left off. Minutes pass, I suddenly feel something resting on my shoulder. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see Natsuki's head resting on my shoulder as she's reading. I don't think she's even noticed what she's doing and I kinda like it, so I do my best to ignore it and continue reading. But I can't focus, my brain is asking itself what if she meant to do that? Before I know it, she's fallen asleep.

                    I quickly glance around to make sure nobody is looking, then hesitantly and gently, I put my arm around her. It feels like a dream come true, Natsuki is cuddled up to me and I have my arm around her. Then I realise something and it sends me into an internal panic. What if she wakes up like this, I thought. As if on cue, she stirs a little and slowly opens her eyes.

I love you, okay?! {Natsuki x MC} (Hiatus) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara