'Deku, my hero name. That class period sure was funny.'

He laughed to himself at how chaotic that session was. Everyone was nervous to share their names, but they were all funny and nice. 

'Karma and Rio kept making pun names, and Itona kept encouraging them. Kacchan was annoyed 90% of the time, but..'

His eyes narrowed when he remembered Iida's response, and his strange actions and talks. When Gran Torino came to take him somewhere, they set out on a train to Shibuya. On their way though...

"An explosion?"

"What was that?"

"Look at the creature!"

"Run!" 

Voices started to yell in a panic, and everyone was caught off guard. A large monster started to attack people. A Nomu, so it was called. 

Amidst the cacophony, Gran Torino faced off his own against the Nomu, forcing it into a large building, and fighting it there. However, Izuku lost track of him then. 

"Well, I'm on my own now. Let's do this!"

-----------------

"Ritsu, got any info?" Kayano tapped on Nagisa's phone over and over again, until the purple haired girl appeared.

"I've looked into it. Apparently, Iida's older brother was recently murdered. Links have shown the murderer is the hero killer." She replied. 

Nagisa plucked the phone from Kayano's hands and swiped around the map that Ritsu projected on the screen.

"So he's over here. Hosu City. Ritsu, best course of action?" Nagisa asked.

"Well, I've also detected several other students in the vicinity. It would be best if Itona went to assist Iida, while Nagisa and Kayano patrol the area around it. Karma and Rio will take the other side and investigate a crashed building that can possibly contain a Nomu or two."

The five of them nodded to Ritsu's plan. Luckily for them, they had their own personal transport, Korosensei, who'd agreed to take them to their destinations in a split second. 

"Nagisa, behind you!" Korosensei whipped out his tentacles, successfully diverting the direction of a boulder before it his Nagisa.

"You just wanted to show off, didn't you?" Kayano furrowed her brows.

"I-erm-" Korosensei had nothing to say to that. 

On the other hand, Izuku had already arrived at the scene, and saved Iida. As much as he denied it or tried to hide it, everyone knew something was off about the boy. Pent up on resentment and hatred for the hero killer, his natural target was quite obvious, at least to the people who knew him.

Itona just sighed from the back, watching them fight. He hadn't been noticed yet. Maybe he should call someone to help. He could probably handle that hero killer, Stain, alone, but Korosensei had already given him a warning not to cause mass destruction.

And something that Itona was not good at was not causing mass destruction.

"Oh. I forgot my phone." Well, that was that. Out of luck though, a phone flew to him! No, it actually did. Izuku's phone had slipped out of his unzipped pocket while he jumped back, and it landed right in front of the silver haired boy.

With his technician mind, he easily got into his phone and scrolled through his contacts, ignoring the All Might wallpaper. When he saw the person he was looking for, he pressed their icon and sent their location.

"Meh, they'll figure it out anyways. No need for context."

A few streets away, Shoto Todoroki noticed his phone ringing. A message from Izuku, just giving the location. 

"Ugh, this is going to be a pain."

------------------

Karma had been split up with Rio after an unfortunate collapse of a nearby concrete pillar. They managed to give each other a sign to meet back up at the top of the building after finishing their investigation, so that was good.

His mercury gold eyes scanned the interior of the building, which was large and vacant, with only traces of smashed tables and cardboard packages left behind. Rolling his eyes, he put his hands up, and without turning around, he started to speak.

"Can you like, not point a gun at my head? Please and thanks."

Yi laughed and dropped the gun. "Well, that didn't work out."

"So, care to explain?" Karma looked over his shoulder, putting his hands down.

"Can you not ask a question when you already know the answer?"

"Can you not answer a question with a question?"

They faced each other, eyes meeting eyes. Yi's eyes glowed as he extended his hands, materializing his shadow into a demon who stabbed Karma right in the gut.

Karma simply laughed. A sociopathic, sadistic laugh.

---------------

I hope you all enjoy this chapter. Credits to the artist of the image! If you are the artist and want me to take it down, please just PM me and I'll be happy to do so. 

Also, thank you all so much for the 10k reads! I didn't think I'd get this far, so I really appreciate it. 

- Kazami309