🍋Shower🍋

Kaitos POV:
Kokichi was in the bathroom taking off his clothes. 😳 I was just watching him for a bit. His body was perfect. So fragile and petite. I looked away and started taking off my clothes. I already noticed I started getting turned on. Kokichi finished and got in the shower. Once I finished I started debating if I should go in the shower or not. I went into the shower and once I saw kokichis body- I got fully turned on.

My member was just springing up- I kinda turned around because I was embarrassed. Kokichi was just washing himself while I was kinda having a panic attack. I turned back around and just hugged kokichi from behind. Kokichi looked at me a bit confused.

I started rubbing my member on kokichi and groaned. I knew this was wrong but it felt so good. I felt so bad that I was doing this to him but I didn't want to be turned on the whole time and be uncomfortable.

Kokichis POV:
I felt something big and long rub on my back. I was confused but then I heard kaito groaning and moaning. Then it kinda clicked in my head that kaito was turned on and rubbing his member on me. I blushed but didn't say anything. It sounded like he was enjoying it. After a bit tho he stoped and let go of me. "S-sorry.." kaito said as he sounded like he generally felt bad. I looked at him and saw that his member was still turned on and that his member was huge.

I blushed a lot. "I-it's fine..I'm sorry I didn't know that this would happen" I said as he looked at me. "It's fine..it's just uncomfortable" "I don't want you to be uncomfortable" I said as I started feeling bad. "It's ok really-" he said but i cut him off by putting my hand on his member. "Ah~" he moaned out and closed his eyes.

Nobody's POV:
Kokichi blushed more. "And I think I start moving my hand up and down right.." kokichi moved his hand up and down as kaito moaned and groaned. "Y-yeah just like that~" kaito said as he kept moaning and groaning. Kaitos perverted side was showing now. He really wanted kokichi.

Kaito soon made kokichi stop because kaito picked him up and made kokichi wrap his arms around his neck and his legs around his waste. "K-kaito?" Kaito kissed kokichi and pushed him onto the wall. Kokichi blushed so much but kissed back. Kokichi really enjoyed the kiss but soon that kiss turned into a makeout. After some time kaito stoped the kiss. "I'm so sorry.." kaito said as he was breathing heavy.

Kokichi looked at him confused. "Don't be sorry..I enjoyed it.." kokichi smiled at him. Kaito smiled a bit back. "Um..do you want to do this...or no.." kaito said. Kokichi thought about it for a bit then nodded his head yes. "Ok..it's going to hurt- put don't worry I will prepare you- and I won't use a condom because I heard that condoms hurt a lot the first time"

"Ok I trust you.." kokichi said. Kaito circled a finger around kokichis entrance and kokichi moaned a bit. Kokichis moans made kaito go crazy. Kaito slowly entered a finger into kokichi and kokichi groaned. "I'm sorry if it hurts- I will let you get adjusted to the feeling" kaito said as he waited for kokichi to tell him when it's ok to thrust his finger. "Ok you can move it now" kokichi said as kaito started thrusting his finger in and out of kokichi.

Kokichi moaned and then kaito soon added a second finger. It hurt a bit for kokichi but he kept moaning. Kaito started doing a scissoring motion into him. Soon that turned into a third finger going into kokichi. Kokichi was moaning a lot as he felt the pleasure. Kaito knew he had to put a fourth finger into him because his member was big. So he put a fourth finger in and kokichi was a moaning mess.

Kokichi came and Kaito soon stoped. kokichi was breathing heavy. Kaito took his fingers out of kokichi and grabbed his own member. He lined it up with Kaitos entrance. "Ok..are you ready?" Kaito said as he looked at kokichi. "Yes I'm ready" kokichi said. When kokichi said that kaito slowly began entering kokichi. Kokichi had tears in his eyes and started groaning. Once kaito has all his member into kokichi he didn't move.

Kaito waited for kokichi to adjust. Kokichi was crying. Kaito felt so bad that kokichi was crying. "I'm sorry- I should pull out" kaito said but kokichi kissed him real quick. "Not yet..I want to enjoy this" kokichi said as he was trying to get adjusted. "Ok.." kaito said as he waited. After a few minutes kokichi got adjusted. "You can start thrusting now.." kokichi said.

Kaito nodded his head and started thrusting in and out. Kokichi was enjoying this and started moaning. "Kaito~" kokichi moaned out. Kaito started thrusting faster into kokichi as kokichi was moaning a lot. Kaito was enjoying this so much and he saw that kokichi was enjoying this to. Kaito went harder into him basically pounding into him. Kokichi moaned louder and kaito kept thrusting. "Kokichi~ Your so tight~"

Kokichi blushed. "I-is that good?" Kokichi said as he kept moaning. "It's amazing~" kaito said as he thrusted more into kokichi. Kaito was really strong so he was probably thrusting a bit to hard. But kokichi was enjoying it so much that he didn't stop. "Oh fuck I'm going to cum~" kaito said as he thrusted more. "I'm sorry kokichi I can't pull out~ you feel so good~" kokichi was still moaning.

Soon kaito came into kokichi and kokichis eyes widened. "Ahhh~!" Kokichi moaned out as he felt a hot liquid fill him up. Kokichi came right as kaito came to. They were both breathing heavy and kokichi laid his head on Kaitos shoulder. "Did that feel good?" Kaito asked because he didn't want kokichi not to feeling good. "It felt wonderful" kokichi said.

Kaito smiled a bit. He let them stay there a bit as kaito gave him complements and telling him how he loves him. Kokichi smiled a bit. "I love you to.." kokichi said. kaito blushed a bit.

Timeskip to after the shower~

Kaitos POV:
I was laying in bed with kokichi laying on top of me. He was just wearing boxers and a t-shirt. I was wearing boxers and sweatpants. I didn't put a shirt on because I was to last. We where cuddling eachother and kokichi seemed happy. "Are you tired baby"

"Yeah.." kokichi said as I smiled. "You can sleep- we don't have to go to school tomorrow" I said as kokichi nodded his head. "Ok.." kokichi slowly fell asleep. And I feel asleep to soon after.

Sorry if there was any mistakes- that's was a lot to write. I hope you enjoy this! 1184 words~