A TEASER

【this is a teaser of facade of perfection, and not the actual beginning of the book】

PEOPLE ALWAYS SAID that being perfect was impossible. They said having flaws was binding, but if that was true, would that make Victoria Buckingham inhuman? After all she was perfection on a pedestal. From how her hair was always neat in smooth waves sitting on her chest or how she was top of the class in every subject without even trying or maybe even how she went to volunteering on every Wednesday afternoon.

The girl everyone wanted to be. The girl all the guys wanted as their girlfriend. The girl all the teachers adored with their whole heart. No one would ever thought that there was a single thing wrong in her life, I mean she had it all. Good looks that attracted all around, outstanding grades that could get you in amazing universities, a social status that would make people bow down to you in fear, and popularity that made everyone crave your attention. 

As soon as the word perfect came out of someone's mouth, everyone's minds would go to Victoria Buckingham because that is what she was; the perfect it girl everyone envied. Or at least that is what they saw. No one would ever see the interior of Victoria Buckingham and she would keep it that way. No one would ever know that Victoria Buckingham was just a broken girl with a facade of perfection.

SARAH SPEAKS!

this will be deleted when I officially start my book, but until then here is just a teaser !! i honestly was just bored and wanted to write something so here it is !!