Yandere BakuDeku AU

TW: death, murder, obsession, inappropriate language, etc etc

ZJ snickered to themself (i feel like i keep misgendering myself???) and snapped their fingers making Inko appear back in her seat.

"You can watch this one, you're not going to like it,  but you can watch it." ZJ says before sitting down with their friends.

Izuku walks into view wearing all black and a mask that covers his entire face the only visible part is his hair. Soon another person is visible, Kirishima tied to a chair and tape across his mouth.

"Hello kind sir I'm so glad you never met me. You're my first one so forgive me if it's messy." Izuku says to the frightened Kirishima who had just woken up, "Just to be fair I admit that I'm scared, and sorry for what I must do." he now has  a knife in his hand.

"What in the hell is this." Mitsuki asked horrified.

ZJ didn't answer. Probably because they were asleep. 

"Best not to talk 'cause you'll kill the mood around you." Izuku sings placing a finger on Kirishima's lips as the red head begins to cry, "Just close your eyes and be lucky that I found you. No one will know. Okay here goes. It's easy as 1...2...3...." Kirishima's body now had the fore mentioned knife buried in his chest. His eyes still open and still full of horror.

Everyone was shocked and terrified. As they should be as they had just witnessed their resident cinnamon roll commit a murder. Katsuki on the other hand knew his boyfriend was not the sweet boy everyone thought he was, but was still freaked out that his boyfriend killed his best friend.

Now Katsuki was on the screen also in all black but with no mask. "Good afternoon miss, you are     my second victim." The person in front of him was revealed to be Ochacko Uraraka. "The first one was trouble, not to worry cuz I fixed him." He sang while pointing to Todoroki's body that lay in a corner.

"Shhh not a word, when I have your life in my hands. Just know what I'm doing is part of a plan! I will connect with as many souls as I can!" He continues to sing to her even though the giant burn mark in the middle of her chest and lack of a heartbeat was evident.

Izuku was shocked, he had just watched his boyfriend kill one of his best friends and talk about killing the other. It was kinda hot though, so he let it slide.

Izuku and Katsuki both start singing in their respective places picturing each other's face.

"And the soul that controls me, the one I should know, must see my work here. Which means you have to go." they sing together while getting rid of the evidence and washing up. 

Now it shows someone flirting with Izuku and Katsuki standing at a distance murder in his eyes. Then it changes to Katsuki hiding their body.

"Surely you could understand, haven't you been in love on the edge where there's no turning back. Just the thought of him can take you to some new dimension." Katsuki sings not expecting  Izuku ,who was standing behind Katsuki, to join in, "So you do what you can just to get his attention. It drives you to boil, right up till you spill. It can drive you to bliss, it can drive you to kill." 

"It was for you, her, Round face, Icyhot. It was all for you." Katsuki says hoping Izuku wasn't freaked out.

"That's so sweet. I only got Kirishima and Camie" Izuku says ashamed of his lack of kills for his Senpai.

~END OF AU~

"We'll change it for you!" Phoebe says pressing a few buttons on the monitor, making sure to look over every couple of times making sure she wouldn't wake ZJ, who is a monster when woken up.

"Thank you." Masaru says truly grateful it was over.

A/N: two updates in a week! i hope you like this one too (669 words)