The Dance Part 2 Final

Start from the beginning

*Time skip cause Don't know what to write!*

Time skipped to the next day, right before the dance.

Maki POV

The Dance started at 5, That day, Or at least that's what Peko said. Peko said that she and Fuyuhiko would meet her at her house at 4:30. She didn't know why, since she walks to the train station everyday.

*Timeskip to at the train station.*

3rd POV

Maki and Kirumi were nervous. They both wanted to make a good impression for each other.

Peko and Kaede made a plan, Kaede and Miu would get Kirumi and bring her to the station while Peko and Fuyuhiko bring Maki, they tried to make it so they wouldn't see each other until they got to the station.

Kaede, Miu and Kirumi were already at the station. They didn't say anything to Kirumi, except that they had to wait for Maki.

Peko, Fuyuhiko and Maki eventually came in and Maki went over to Kirumi. They both had a blush on their faces.

Kirumi: You look beautiful, Maki.

Kirumi, then kissed Maki on her forehead.

Maki: Thank you. But I think there is someone more beautiful than me.

Peko walked up to them

Peko: Sorry to break this moment, but we need to get going.

Maki: Thanks Peko for helping with my outfit.

Peko: Your welcome! You both look Great!

AN: Again Keep in mind the outfits they can wear can be casual clothes, it doesn't have to be anything fancy. Also I'm kind of bad at picking outfits. This is just what I think the characters would have on.

Kirumi's outfit: 

 Maki's outfit:

Kaede's Outfit: 

Kaede's Outfit: