The ballroom caper

Today night

Carmen POV : I packed all of my things and was I ready to get out of the house when my mother said "Take care honey and bye". "Bye mom"said Carmen as she left the house.

In the plane

Carmen POV : "Ok seat number C16 first class ...... okay here it is"Carmen mumbled as she sat down in her seat. "Okay so it's a 17hr flight make your self comfortable Carmen"said Carmen to herself.

In her hotel room (after she landed)

Carmen POV : It was six and she was ready for the caper, Carmen was wearing a red sleeveless dress with a golden lace and a golden glittery net hanging from her waist to her ankle on top of the gown, She was wearing golden hoop earrings that were attached to her com earrings, Carmen straightened her hair and let out bangs hanging on her forehead.

Meanwhile at gray's hotel 

Gray POV : I was discharged from the hospital after about two weeks. I was here standing in my hotel room in London talking to my friend Tom in the phone, the reason I came here was because I wanted to get a vacay from my work so my friend Tom suggested to go to the London famous ballroom , Tom told "Graham make sure you get hooked up with someone!". "Ugh classic Tom ...... okay bye Tom" said Gray. "Okay bye"said Tom. I was wearing a blue and gray tuxedo with a blue bow tie. 

At the ball room

Carmen POV : At the entrance of the ballroom they handed out masks to us, fancy ones and I told player that the masks would blend us perfectly and player also agreed. I entered the large ballroom filled with people and at the last of the ballroom was a stage where the king and queen were sitting and watching people dance, suddenly a handsome stranger in a mask came up to me kissed my hand and asked me for a dance and I told yes please, but something was familiar with the stranger's voice ... well I didn't think about it to seriously 😒 because my mission was about catching Kickback.

Gray POV : I asked a beautiful lady in red to dance with me and she told yes and something was familiar with the Lady in red and her voice was stuck in my mind well I didn't care about it to much I asked what her name was while dancing 💃🏻.

Gray: "M'lady what's your name?"

Carm: "My sir if you tell your name I will tell my name."

Gray: "My name is Alex ... Alex Kentwood (gray said that to avoid any contact with any A.C.M.E  agent or V.I.L.E OPERATIVE)."

  Carm: "Cassandra Veronica (Carmen said a fake name to avoid contact with anyone)."

Gray POV: She was very distracted while dancing it was like she was searching for someone. After dancing we sat at a table to eat when she told she has to go to the bathroom I nodded and she left but I knew she wasn't going to the bathroom because she was heading near where the famous ruby jewel 💎 was kept, I got curious and followed her.

Carm POV: I was heading to the room where the jewel was kept and went inside by knocking out the guards there when I went inside I saw a light shadow behind me, I quickly pinned the person to the wall , after seeing the person I realized it was Alex.

Gray POV: I was pinned to the wall by Cassandra and she asked me "Who are you some V.I.L.E operative o-or some A.C.M.E agent" she told with anger. I said "No no I am not anyone I am just an electrician" I said lowering my mask. "Huh G-Gray is that you?" she said lowering her mask , her eyes flooding with tears. She hugged me and I didn't hesitate and hugged her back, I was crying. "CARMEN WATCH OUT!" I said releasing her out of my arms. 

Carm POV: I looked back as Gray shouted it was kickback, I quickly dodged kickback's punch and ran down the hallway grabbing Gray's hand. Everyone in the crowd were shouting after kickback was holding a capture gun.

Gray POV: Me and Carmen were at the register office in the ball she quickly wrote down something in a note and kept it in my pocket and told me to go home "What about you Carmen?"I asked "Don't worry about me I'll be safe now go!"she told panting. I went to, my car and started to drive and went back to my hotel.

Carm POV: I ran to my car while seeing Gray go to his and I drove to my hotel.