MAUVE- [murasaki's malevolence, akutagawa's anger, and dazai's desire]

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ✩

┊ ⊹ ✯

✯

MURASAKI smiled fondly as Kyoka followed Atsushi. They had so far eaten at a nice restaurant, played a claw machine game, and had gotten ice cream. The sun was going down, slowly but steadily, the sky morphing from a bright blue to a painting of purple, red, and orange. 

He would be here soon.

Murasaki was not quite a fan of Kyoka spilling information on her ability and how it could only be manipulated through a phone, but the woman decided it couldn't be helped. 

Just as Atsushi and Kyoka were about to go the police station, the boy was stabbed through the back by Rashomon. Murasaki hid behind a trailer. She couldn't care less about the foolish weretiger, but her daughter was important. If Akutagawa harmed her...well, Yokohama would become a burning hell.

Akutagawa Ryunosuke and some men from the Port Mafia trickled out from other trailers like insects, circling and trapping Kyoka. Ryunosuke lifted Atsushi up with one of the arms of Rashomon, capturing him.

"How...?" Kyoka whispered. Her eyes darted behind her involuntarily. She wanted her mother. Where was her mother? 

"There is a tracker implanted in you." Akutagawa answered simply. 

Murasaki snarled silently. How dare they do something like that behind her back? Curse Mori. 

Just as the man was about to grab Kyoka, Murasaki stepped out from behind the trailer, and opened her mouth.

"Freeze." 

Immediately all men stopped in their tracks, unable to control their body. Akutagawa also froze, gritting his teeth and struggling to break free from the invisible bonds.

"You...will...be...considered..a.....traitor!" He let out. 

Murasaki's head snapped towards him in anger. 

"A traitor? Please. Don't you know? It was I who built the Port Mafia from a simple gang to what it is now. Mori will not dare question me." She scoffed and quickly scooped Kyoka up in her arms. 

"Float." The woman rose up with the girl. "Fly." And then she was gone. 

Akutagawa stood, released, but alone. He was still holding Atsushi. He knew that Kyoka was important to Murasaki. But he couldn't help but wonder, was he? Was he of any value to the woman? If he died, would she care?

It was already night. There were no stars, except for one. It stood out against the dark blanket of a sky, glittering like a pure diamond, twinkling. 

And in that moment of peace and serenity, Ryunosuke made a promise to himself. To Murasaki. To Dazai. He would be a tool valuable to Murasaki. He would do anything for the woman, whatever she asked. He would be useful to her. Because she was his star. The one, shining light in the sea of darkness. He knew Murasaki was no light, and he knew she was the opposite of pure. But she was the one who picked him up after Dazai left, and as long as she was alive, he would continue to serve her. 

And Dazai Osamu...if he tried to steal Murasaki away, if he tried to pull her from him and the Port Mafia...Akutagawa narrowed his eyes. He would kill the man. He would kill his former mentor. 

-

Dazai's eyes twinkled as he observed the scene. Akutagawa, frowning as he glared at his hands. The scent of lavender left behind by Murasaki. Why, the foolish teen didn't even realize he was already starting to lose another mentor. 

In due time, Dazai knew he could bring Murasaki to his side. 

-------------

-------------

Sorry for the short chapter