And They Say Romance Is Dead 😍

Start from the beginning

Mathew: Yo bro come on.

He jumps over the turnstile effortlessly as if he's done it before. The police are shouting at mathew from the other side.

Mathew: Yo bro come on what you doing. The police is coming come on.

Nia: I don't know where my card is.

Mathew: Jump over!

Nia: I can't

You try to jump over but you're just not athletic.

He picks you up over the turnstile with out hesitating. You guys run up the stairs just in time for the train.

You guys get on the train and there's one seat left. He takes the seat.

Nia: Are you deadass?

Mathew looks at you in confusion.

Nia: So you dead not bout to let me sit there?

Mathew: You coulda took the seat if you wanted it. And plus my legs hurt.

You take your bag off and place it in his lap.

Mathew: Yo you deadass?

Nia: It's either that or I sit on your lap. what do you rather?

He starts to laugh. Revealing his perfect smile and his glistening white teeth.

Mathew: I ain't know you wanted the seat that bad. Too bad I don't care.

You pull your bag from off his lap. and sit on him. He's bewildered.

Nia: Thank you now I can finally rest.

You're on your phone for a while. He creeps up to see what's on your phone. You feel his heavy breathing on your ear. He slowly moves his arms around your waist. You move his hands and turn around hitting him in his head.

Nia: What are you doing?

Mathew: I'm tryna see what you doing.

He took your phone out your hand. who's "Allan?"

You snatch your phone back from him.

Nia: Are you dumb? That says "Aliana"

Mathew: Girl I do not care if you got a man I just wanna see.

Nia: Aii so then lemme see who you texting up in your phone.

Mathew: For what?

Nia: Exactly.

You arrive to his house. He lives in the projects. You guys go to his room to finish today's classwork. You observe every inch of his room. The walls are blue, shoes on the wall and posters. The window is slightly open allowing a small breeze to trickle in.