T H A N K Y O U + N E W B O O K

The end! I just want to thank all of you for coming on this journey with me. I am so incredibly grateful to you for reading this story, it means more to me then you know.

I really enjoyed writing Ophelia Lovegood's character because it was different from what I was used to. As a Gryffindor, I primarily write Gryffindor characters but I had been dabbling with the idea of expanding to the other houses and then this idea popped into my head and I thought it was the perfect opportunity to write a Ravenclaw character.

I also wanted to stray away from house stereotypes in which the Ravenclaw is the smart, logical type thinker which while true, is not all they are. I felt that Ophelia was a good representation of a Ravenclaw while also exhibiting other house traits (i.e. becoming more bold). Then there was Reggie, who, while smart in many ways, was also not the most book smart. If you are a Ravenclaw and have any advice on how could make the characters more true to their houses, please feel free to let me know.

And onto the question I have been asking myself, is it really the end? I honestly have no clue. I have come up with random ideas for future adventures of Ophelia and James specifically in the Order. I'm contemplating making a one shot book for those but I have yet to decide. If this is something you guys would be interested in, please let me know because your opinions will sway my decision greatly. Whether you think I should just let their story end here or continue it.

As promised previously, I have another James Potter fan fic uploaded. It's called 'Down the Rabbit Hole' and the first chapter is already uploaded. If that's something you wouldn't mind checking out, please do, I'm really proud of it.

Anyway, if you guys have any questions in regards to how I wrote something or why a certain thing happened, feel free to ask and I will answer to the best of my abilities. Until next time, I suppose.