"Good night hyun" he added and smile at his friend

"Good night, Tzu"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Reaching his room Tzuyu felt his phone buzzed in his pocket, he fish out his phone and a smile crept on his face when he saw who's calling him late at night.

Minatozaki Sana
Is calling you

Answer/Decline

Tzuyu: Hey, love.

Sana: Urgh! You're voice is enough to lighten up my mood

Tzuyu giggle at his girlfriend

Tzuyu: It's late now, you said earlier that you'll be sleeping?

Sana: I can't sleep

Tzuyu: eh? Is there something bothering you?

Sana: Yes

Tzuyu: Hmmm, what is it?

Sana: You

Tzuyu: Eh? Me? What I have done

Sana: You keep running inside my head, I wanted to sleep but I can't stopped thinking about you.. Dumb I miss your warmth against mine, love.

Tzuyu smile like a fool when he heard her

Tzuyu: But we've just meet 3 days ago

Sana: Yeah, Exactly! 3 days ago

Tzuyu: but 3 days it's not that long, love

Sana: But for me seconds already feels like eternity when I'm not with you, you dummy

Sana: I want to see you, love

Tzuyu: in a minute

Sana: what do you mean?

Tzuyu: I'll be there in a minute, meet me outside

Before Sana could talk back, Tzuyu hurriedly hang up the call and run to the ground floor of Chou manors. He met Mrs Chou downstairs who eyed at him confused.

"Where are you going, son?" Mrs Chou asked

"I'm going out for a while Mom" Tzuyu said

"It's late---"

"This is important, I have to meet my friend.. I'll be back quickly" Tzuyu said and exited the Chou manors and run fast to Minatozaki residence.

Meanwhile, Sana hurriedly stand up on her bed and went to the mirror in panic to fixed herself and apply some lip bump.

"Dumb Tzuyu, why does he always tend to be surprise" Sana complains while fixing her hair, she felt her phone buzzed and saw that the man sent her a message.

Chou Tzuyu
Messages

Tzuyu: Come out

Tzuyu: I'm already here

"Dumb, man! Uurrgh! I look ugly" Sana mumble and grabbed her cardigan, she hurriedly run downstairs not making noise.

When she's finally out, Sana saw her man waving at her while smiling charmingly.

What a pleasing sight she has at that moment. Smiling like a fool, Sana shut the door behind her and run to the man excitedly like a kid.

Tzuyu's heart melt seeing the woman running towards his direction with full of excitement, he opened his arms welcoming the woman.