Chapter 11: "The Knights Templar"

Start from the beginning

???: "The Archdemon"

Her eyes travelled up and down his frame

???: "The one that supposedly holds Belial inside of him, the one that we were all warned about… works at a café…."

She shook her head slowly

???: "I was expecting something more… menacing."

Her companion, the more kindly looking one, smiled.

???: "Even Archdemons have to eat, I suppose"

She nodded to him

Irina: "I am sorry for my friend's bluntness. It's just that the reports we were given suggested things about you that I see now were not accurate at all. I am Irina, by the way, a childhood friend of Issei's."

Asia: "Arisato-san would never do those sorts of things"

Asia then leaned closer to Issei for support when all eyes turned to her,

Minato: "He is a very kind Archdemon."

He noticed that the girl who had just introduced herself seemed faintly disturbed by the two's closeness. Perhaps not just friends.

???: "I have never heard of Archdemons being kind to anyone"

The one with blue hair muttered, then sighed and looked at him

Xenovia: "I am Xenovia, and for the record, I am still uncomfortable about all of this."

Kiba: "If you are uncomfortable about all this, you should not have asked for our help."

Xenovia: "We did not have a choice, only Irina and I have been sent to retrieve the swords, and we are too few in number should things go wrong."

He did not quite understand what they meant, but could guess from what they had said.

Minato: "Is this about the Excaliburs?"

Irina: "Yes, we believe whoever has stolen the Excaliburs means to start a war between the Three Factions. The Church has sent us to recover them."

He frowned.

Minato: "And they sent only the two of you?"

Xenovia: "What Irina meant by war is a restart of hostilities

The curtness in her tone was almost insulting