Dad

Dining room

Wonwoo, mina and Mina's parents were having dinner. They talked about random things. Mina felt as if her parents were trying to investigate wonwoo><

"Wonwoo, since you have finished your study, do you have any plan of what to do next?" asked Mr. Myoui. Mina felt anxious, she's worried if Wonwoo was not prepared for that kind of question.

She looked at wonwoo beside her, signalling, 'do you want me to help?' wonwoo smiled and shook his head. Well, he looked confident.

"Right now, I'm planning to establish a small company with my friends. We want to search for a studio and turn it as photography studio. I've been interested in photography for awhile now and my friends shared the same interest as me." mina smiled, 'that's my boyfriend!! ><'

Mina's parents nodded happily." That's a good idea. Mina used to say that you are so talented in photography. You are good with video editing too, right?" Wonwoo nodded." I'm the one who edited the video during Mina's birthday. She did send it to you, right?" asked wonwoo.

"Oh yes! We've watched. I've got to say that you are indeed talented with that."said Mr. Myoui. Mina smiled happily watching her parents and Wonwoo getting along well. She was really worried if her parents might not like wonwoo or wonwoo felt intimidated by them. However, Mina parents able to accept him well. It made her so happy and wanted to cry TT

After the dinner, Wonwoo went to help Mina's mom with her things. Mina followed her dad to the garden. It was so quiet and they really liked it. Mina eyed her dad. He had aged and she felt quite disappointed since she would not be able to look after him once she went back to Korea.

Mina hugged her dad. "I'm sorry for not being able to look after you and mom well." Her dad was quiet for awhile but then he put his hand on Mina's back, rubbing it softly.

"It is okay, my dear. You've always called us. Asking whether me and your mom are okay or not. You still look after us, the difference is just... You look after us from afar. Our love for you never changed." mina smiled softly.

When she was younger, her dad used to be so strict that she's afraid to get close to him. As time passed by, they grew closer especially after they lived separately. Her dad was a lovely man, just like what mina saw in wonwoo... One of the things, that made mina fell in love with wonwoo was... She saw her dad in him.

"Will you be mad if Wonwoo wants to marry me?" Mina looked at her dad's face. He smiled, "As a father, of course I would be mad but it is not because of Wonwoo. It is because of the fact that, your daughter loved another guy besides you. Every father felt that Mina. Once, you have children, wonwoo would feel the same too. It is a thing for someone called father." he sighed and then chuckled.

"but, i also need to accept the fact that my daughter has grown into a beautiful young lady. I've also aged and become an old man." they laughed. Mina's father continued, "it is indeed worrying of what kind of man you'll end up with but from what I heard from you and what I've seen with my own eyes, Wonwoo is that man. When I look at him, I trusted him, and I'm ready to 'hand' you to him." he stopped again, trying to hold back his tears.

"I will always be here, the difference is just that there will be another man that will look after you like I do. Plus, I will be so relieved because someone can look after you now in Korea... Which also mean, I can go on honeymoon with your mom often now." mina pouted jokingly,"You ruin the mood! I almost gonna cry TT" He laughed at her.

"Don't be sad, okay? We are so happy for you and Wonwoo. Like my friends always said to me, I'm not losing my daughter, but I'm gaining a son. I don't care of what his job will be, as long as he can love you like I do, then everything's fine." Mina smiled and nodded.

"I wish me and wonwoo can be like you and mom...still in love the same as seventeen~" her father laughed. "Well~ you see, I'm romantic. That's why-"

"what are you two doing out here?" mina's mother and wonwoo joined them in the garden. "It is so cold here." claimed her mother. Mina and her father exchanged look and chuckled.

"What are you two doing, huh? Gossiping?" asked mina's mom. Wonwoo grinned and at the same time he felt cold. He tend to feel cold easily.

"Nah, we talk about random things." said Mina's father. "Now, let's go to bed. I'm so tired since I didn't have plenty of rest today." with that mina's parents left both mina and wonwoo in the garden. "Let's go to bed too. You look cold." said mina. She hold wonwoo's hand and they headed to Mina's room.

Mina's room

A few minutes later, they both lied on the bed, staring at the ceiling. "Don't you feel scared sleeping alone in unoccupied floor?" wondered wonwoo. Mina's room was literally the only occupied room in that floor. Her parents' room was on the second floor while the maids lived in a house at the other side of the mansion.

It was really quiet at night." I don't know. Maybe, I'm too used to it." mina grinned. She had been living alone for almost 3 years now. So, that could be why she's used to it now.

"Wonwoo..."

"Hmmm?"

"when we're back in Korea, how about you moved into my apartment?"

To be continued~ ^^