The reunion

Carmen POV : Carmen met her mom at the front door and introduced her self and they went inside, then carmen's mother told that she was a secret thief like her and was defeating V.I.L.E when she met carmen's father and they fell in love and Carlotta Valdez (carmen's mom name)left the thieving business for good, then one day she had a Carmen - that day their house was on fire it was V.I.L.E's doing that's when carmen's father died and Carmen was lost . Carlotta new that it was acme's chief who did this but she forgave her then she rushed to see if there were any signs of her baby but alas there were no ashes no Russian nesting dolls there was nothing! But she did not give up the fact Carmen was dead . They both hugged each other and cried. (Carmen's real name was Selina Wolfe Valdez )as the days passed the daughter and mother grew over each other and to Carmen's surprise  her mom would allow to go to capers at any time because she knew how hard it was and serious . Carmen and Carlotta took care of the orphanage and Carmen grew a lot of of passion for the children and the children loved her a lot . Even though Carmen had a real name everyone decided to call her Carmen because it suited her better.   

It has been a week since the incident in Morocco , Carmen still felt guilty for attacking gray she knew he survived and was in the hospital but she still did not meet him because she did not want to complicate his life .

The next day—

Player POV : "Carmen we have kickback (V.I.L.E operative name, my character) at the Benjamin royal family ballroom in London, it's kickback's next heist" said player. "But player what is he going to steal?" said Carmen. "Well There is traditional ruby necklace that has been wore by every queen in the Benjamin family dating bak to the 16 hundreds - maybe that's what kickback has been planning to steal, And I've booked the tickets for the plane alright you are ready to go!" said player. "Thanks player bye!"said Carmen. "Bye Carmen!"said player.

Carmen's POV : after the video call with player ended Carmen rushed down to the hall where her mother was and told she was going to another caper to London and her mother said "Okay but when will you come back". "I'll come back after three days is it okay?"asked Carmen. "Yeah it's fine I'll take care of the orphanage, now go get packing"said Carlotta. "Okay mom"said Carmen.