chapter 2

Kevin pov

Its the first day of school and now im in 7th grade and right now uncle. Matt is in my room taking selfies. Then told me to get ready so we can get to school. Yes we go to the same school but at different parts of the school but he's a senior and graduates this year. I got out of bae which is my bed and got dressed. I put on a white shirt that said Grier 12 in black letters and black shorts with white vans and grabbed my bag and went down. Stairs to see uncle cam and matt  eating breakfast and so I went and ate breakfast and me and matt got in the car and went to school.

Kendall pov

To day is the first day of school yay (note my sarcasm) I hate school all I ever do is get pushed up against lockers by Hunter my bully for no reason since 4th grade when his girl friend broke up with him and dated me then moved away. Ever since then he's bullied me the worst part is that  uncle Hayes  and Hunter's older brother Harrison are best friends so there both always over I'm in my room waiting for my dad and and on my I phone5c in blue same color as my eyes. So I put on my black jeans wit my red polo and white vans and grabbed my phone and went downstairs to uncle Hayes in navy blue jeans wit a white polo with and red vans. We have to were uniform this year so nobody gets bullied about there clothes. It doesn't matter they will still bully you about your shoes. Hunter and Harrison are hear there dressed the Same.  There both wearing tan pants with a gray polo with a cargian (I can not spell) and black vans and then I saw my dad and went to go hid behind him im a very not outgoing person and he knows so he lets me stay behind him and eats behind him then uncle Hayes said whereas Kendall my dad said right hear and moved. Wait you were behind Nash the whole time wow Hayes. Says and then we get our stuff to go to school the. Leave.

----------------------------------------------------------

Kevin and Kendall got Nash's last name that's why Kevin. Shirt says Grier 12.