Smiling she nodded in yes by caresses his stubble, he give a peck on her nose and asks, "What are you finding?" She makes a pout and says, "I...want chocolates....but i think there's nothing..." Smiling slightly he suck her that cut pout and whispers, "You can tell me baby..." She lowered her beautiful eyelashes, pink cheeks turn darker...

She placed her head on his chest and says by playing with his shirt's button, "I want chocolates.." Narrowing brows he caresses her silky smooth hair and says, "This is the first time i saw, you blushing like this.. shyness didn't suit on my lioness." Frowning sana broke the hug in a jerk and says, "You mean to say, i am not looking good right now."

Sidharth made a confuse face by her sudden change in mood, this girl is really impossible to understand... Colliding brows he says, "When did i said that?" Pushing him aside she pot hands on her waist and says, "No, but your hidden in meaning is that.right?. I know your sarcastic comments very well.. hun.."

He shook his head and says, "Why you putting your words on my mouth? This is your thinking madam, tumhe aise lagta hai.. I didn't said anything." Nodded naaz make her eyes small by narrowing her brows and says, "Meri duniya na, meri lagne p hi chalti hai.. If you have any problem than.." She move near him and says, "I don't care..."

Sidharth rub his thumb on forehead and says, "Yrr..i am not getting it what happen to you suddenly?" Making a pout she looks at the other side and says, "Hun..why would you getting it?.. Monster..here i want to eat chocolates and inspite of giving me that you starts fighting with me." He hold his head from both hands and says, "What the hell naaz?"

"You are the one who is doing continues fight with me.. I am just stand here confused.." Sana filled air on her mouth like a balloon and starts sobbing, he slam his head and says by cupping her balloon face, "Why are you crying now, muffin? What have i done baby?" She blow the air out from mouth by making a fushh sound and says, "You hurt me.."

Nodded he check her temperature and says, "Naaz i think you are not well, that's why behaving weird.. Need to call the doctor.." Sighing she again put head on his chest and says, "No need to call any doctor...i am sorry.. Its my mood swings.." Frowning he pulled her a little away and says, "But i still didn't do anything with you,.. How can mood swings come here?"

Widened eyes sana slam on his hard chest and says, "Yrr..I am not pregnant...on my periods." He open his mouth slightly and nodded, "Ohh...so this is the reason because of what you behaving weirdly since morning." She again frowns and says, "I am weird?" Shaking head he says, "No..not at all... I am weird... Let's go to the room, your chocolates will come there."

Twisting lips she going to move when he grab her waist and picked up on his arms, sana startled by his sudden move and says, "What are you doing?" He peck on her cheek and says, "Try to be caring like you." Smiling she roll her both hands around his face and says, "Hayeeee...main sad k javaan.." Rolling eyes he move towards upstairs and in way order his mens for chocolates...

He placed her carefully on the bed and says, "Sit here quietly, I'll be back in one minute.Don'to move ohk.." She shook her head and lean on the bedpost. Sidharth come out from the room and start searching things on internet about periods, her mood swings, things that she should eat, or do... He ordered his mens to bring everything, he needed..

Just then a man come with the chocolates, he take it from him and enter inside the room. As soon as sana look at the chocolates she smiles brightly and says, "Wow.... I love you sidharth...umaahh..." Blow a kiss to him and grab all chocolates from his hand.. She look at the wrapper with a satisfactory smiles and start eating them..

His lips curved into a slight smile by seeing her like this, finally he is capable of giving her some happiness except pain.. She always took care of him with all her love, affection....handling his tantrums..never show any kind of mood swings before.. This is the first time she did something like that,..

Maybe because she not considered him capable of bearing her tantrums.. but its not her fault, he never showed anything towards her, always just keep busy in pushing her away.. In his stupidness already missed two and half months, now not interested in wasting a single second...with her...

Sana look at him staring at her, the most important thing she loves in this days is his smile.. Which he don't have any idea, that how charming it is...enough to kill her little heart.. She again vowed that will keep it like this always, bring all the things he missed on his life..and will going to start from the things.

Which once he loved the most, those fingers who love to hold gun..she will make them play the guitar again... Know it's not going to be easy,..this is the reason done a little more drama of mood swings. .. Can clearly see now that he hate whenever her eyes filled with tears, .. And also ready to do anything for her, now...because she is not well...

This idea will make the plan a little easy,.. Rest she knows what to do... Sidharth saw her staring at him, smirking he sit in front of her and says by fixed his gaze on the chocolate which spread on her lower lip, "Why you are staring at me?" She licked the chocolate from her fingers and says, "Just admiring my hot and handsome husband."

Raising a brow he come near her face and says, "Looks like, now your mood changes into a romantic one.. Must say, that it's my favourite one." Bending down he licked the chocolate from her lower lip by rolling his tongue there. She closed her eyes in response, moving back he look at her and says, "Do you want anything?"

Opening eyes she look at him and says by making a pout, "Actually yes,...but let it be. I know it's not possible.." Frowning he says by holding her hand, "You just say the word, every thing possible for sidharth shukla.. Tell me what you want?" Sana shook her head and says, "Leave it sidharth, you can't give me that."....

Huffing he cupped her face and asks again, " I can naaz, trust me... Just say it...whatever you want?" Taking a breath she says by looking intensely into his olive ones, "I  want you to sing a song for me."
___________________________________________
Let's see what happens next!!!