"morning sleepyhead, you got some texts from akaashi. i've been up for an hour and i'm hungry. come onnnnnnnn!" momo started whining, she gets really whiney when she's hungry.

pretty boy kaashi:
i'll be picking you up at around 6:30
and i know you're gonna see this at 1 so you have five hours

you:
you know me a little too well...
but fine, see you at 6:30

momo had left around 5 after helping get some flowers for akaashi's mom and helping you pick your outfit, which consisted of a black turtleneck and a yellow maxi skirt. you two were watching 'fruits basket' and momo was inspired by tohru's outfit. the whole time you were getting ready, you couldn't shake your nerves off.

you heard a knock on the door and then lev's voice.

"n/n! akaashi's here! hurry up!" you grabbed the bouquet of roses and daises you bought, your black trench coat, and your black mary janes and headed downstairs.

"okay lev, quit bothering my boyfriend here. alisa! i'll be back at around nine! love you!" you grabbed akaashi's hand and dragged him out the house.

"i told you you didn't have to bring anything. just yourself is good." akaashi said, pointing to the flowers you had in hand.

"my mom didn't teach me a lot but she did tell me that it's impolite to not bring something to someone who's invited you over. i'm being polite here." akaashi shrugged and held your spare hand, continuing the walk to his place.

you two had finally reached his place. he was about to unlock the door when you gripped his hand a little tighter "look, i can see and also feel how nervous you are. you're gripping my hand a little tightly."

"i'll be fine, besides, nothing can be worse than you meeting my parents. you looked really tense that day." you gave him a small smile and he unlocked the door.

"mom! dad! i'm here with f/n!" you slipped your shoes off and slipped on the guest slippers akaashi handed to you. you heard footsteps coming and a beautiful woman with a heartwarming smile walked in front of you.

"f/n! you grew up so well! nice catch keiji." akaashi's mom elbowed akaashi as his ears turned red. you noticed that his ears would turn red whenever he got nervous, you found it cute.

"thank you mrs. akaashi, oh, i brought these for you." you handed her the flowers with a nervous smile on your face.

"please, just call me eri. come on, dinners almost ready. keiji, help me set the table." you appreciated how loving and bright akaashi's mom was. quite the opposite of her son, but you could see where akaashi got the majority of his looks. eri hasn't really changed since you last saw her in elementary school.

the rest of the dinner was easygoing. it was easy to catch onto the flow of akaashi and his family. his mom teased him relentlessly in a loving way and his dad was a nice man. he had asked you the basic questions such as 'how did you and keiji even reconcile after elementary school?' or 'do you have any embarrassing stories of him? we're dying to know.'

luckily, you had one story that just happened to happen at the right time. you had forgotten your backpack in the gym, so you went back into the gym to retrieve it.

that's when you saw akaashi and bokuto practicing their spikes. you told them to start cleaning up so yukie could lock up.

"hey akaashi! think fast!" bokuto yelled out, throwing a volleyball at akaashi, him expecting akaashi to receive it but no, that didn't happen.

instead, it hit him smack in the face. once the situation settled in with you, you couldn't stop laughing. akaashi's parents seemed to love the story as they can rarely catch their son in embarrassing situations.

the night had quickly come to an end, you said goodbye to akaashi's parents and thanked them for the heartwarming welcome and the food and akaashi walked you back home.

"they seemed to really like you, although, you didn't have to tell them about the volleyball hitting my face story." akaashi jutted his bottom lip out slightly as he looked at you.

"they seemed to like it, but seriously, thank you. your parents are pretty cool." the rest of the walk was a comfortable silence.

once akaashi dropped you off at home and you told alisa you were home, you went up to your bedroom and face planted on your bed.

"fuck! fuck! fuck!" you started screaming into your pillow. you didn't expect this "relationship" to get this far. if anything, hearing all those stories akaashi's parents told you about him made you like him even more.

you hadn't experienced feelings this strong since, well, kenma. but even then, they weren't as strong as your feelings for akaashi now.

you seemed to have had endless sleepless nights just because of you and your feelings for akaashi. just like now, it's now almost one am and you've been kept up, listening to "gone" by rosé, and just thinking about akaashi.

more specifically, your feelings for akaashi. you were just trying to understand them, but the more you thought of them, the more you feared it.

you picked your phone up and decided to text the one person who you thought could help you the most here.

you:
hey...bo
can we meet up at (insert random park)?
it's about akaashi

a/n: yall fucking with the yoongi cover 😩😫? hope you liked this chapter sorry for taking so long with it 😔 i made it extra long as compensation 😁