"Anyway, I'll go." Lisa said as she walk towards the door.

"I'll go with you," he said then Lisa looked at him.

"What?" Lisa asked.

"Do I always have to repeat myself?" Jungkook said then Lisa scoffed.

"No, you can't!" Lisa said.

"Why not?" he asked with a puzzled look.

"They don't know about this," Lisa said softly and bit her lower lip that made Jungkook chuckle.

"Then I'll tell them." he said then left Lisa dumbfounded.

"Unnie! I'm ready!" Somi said happily.

"Let's go now, shall we?" Jungkook said while holding the car key.

"Wait you're going with us?" Somi asked annoyed.

"Yes. Any problem?" Jungkook said to his little sister who is fuming in anger.

"Yes! Everything is the problem!" she spat to him, "Unnie! Why did you let him?" she whined.

"Shut up, idiot." Jungkook said then opened the door for Lisa and signalled her to go inside then Somi pushed Lisa and giggled.

"Oh, such a lovely love birds~" Somi teased that made Lisa blush.

"I should've brought a duck tape as well to shut your mouth!" Jungkook said while glaring at the girl at the backseat who only huffed.

"Unnie! Can you tell me about your sisters? I have never had one except for the three idiotic dickhead brothers I have." Somi said that made Jungkook huff in annoyance.

"Tsk. Ungrateful brat," Jungkook said that made Lisa and Somi giggle.

"Are they nice like you, unnie?" Somi asked again.

"Hmm" Lisa hummed in response, "I don't really think so. They're quiet daring." she told them truthfully.

"They'll probably interrogate me later," she added.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked.

"They were asking what happened to me, they are probably fuming in anger now," Lisa said that made Somi giggle.

"You probably have the cutest relationship, I envy you, unnie," Somi said sadly.

"Why is that?" Lisa asked.

"You know my family, this dickhead right there left me, those two brats were strict towards me and my parents? Nah, they just see me as a distraction," Somi said sadly then Lisa looked at Jungkook with confusion.

"Oh come on, that was before!" Jungkook whined.

"Still! You did!" Somi said, "Atleast now I won't be, I can just let Lisa unnie's parents to adopt me and I'll be happy with them," Somi joked then Lisa and Somi laughed again while Jungkook pouted.

"You two really got along so well, huh?" Jungkook said.

"Well, Somi is nice." Lisa stated which earnes an awe from Somi.