Chapter 1 Naruto's New Tactic

" What the hell is going on to everyone?" Tobirama asked.

" Madara must have used the jutsu to wrapped everyone and pulled them up by the Divine Tree." Hashirama said.

" The Infinite Tsukoyomi is truly the ultimaye genjutsu." Naruto said. " But I have a plan to countered this super genjutsu." Naruto said, who also wore the Chunin Vest just like Ino and the others.

" What is your plan Naruto?" Minato asked.

" I've come up with the new strategy called Operation Midnight Moonlight." Naruto said.

" We only use that jutsu once the Black Zetsu resurrected the Rabbit Goddess." Sasuke Uchiha said.

" Looks like we have no other choice but to go after Madara Uchiha." Sakura said.

" This doesn't make sense now." Kakashi said. " We have to freed everyone from this super genjutsu."

Naruto checked on Tenten's unconscious body.

Sasuke deadpanned.

" Dobe. What are you doing?" Sasuke asked.

" I'm checking Tenten's body." Naruto said. " I think she's alive but she only lost her consciousness due to that super genjutsu. I'll sent a clone to Tenten's dream world."

" How the hell are you going to do that?" Sakura said.

" I have a plan." Naruto said.

(TENTEN'S DREAM WORLD)

" Tenten!" Naruto clone said.

" Naruto! What are you doing here in my mind scape?" Tenten asked.

" Everyone is under the super genjutsu called Infinite Tsukoyomi." Naruto said. " You and the others are in the dream world."

" I have ninja tools that I almost trapped Madara but that failed." Tenten said.

" You almost had him but Madara checkmated you out." Naruto said.

" Is there anything I can help? How can I get out of this dream world?" Tenten asked.

" I have a plan called Operation Midnight Moonlight. It's already on the preparation. " Naruto said.

Tenten sweatdropped.

" Operation Midnight Moonlight?" Tenten said to herself.

" I'll explained the details to you." Naruto said.

" Tell me everything." Tenten said as Naruto explained it to Tenten about the Operation Midnight Moonlight.