And Then You Die

Hey my love muffins. I'm super excited for everyone to read this book You Heart Thief, and I can't wait to hear what y'all think!(:

AND A VERY SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO JJ WAFFLE WHO IS GOING TO BE HELPING ME AS THE VOICE OF YOU GUYS. ANYTHING YOU WANT ME TO ADD, ANYTHING YOU WANT FIXED, LET ME AND Janoskians__Luke KNOW! Message us!(:

Like

Comment

Vote

All that jazz.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter One~And Then You Die

"Luke! I'm going to kill you!" I screamed as I ran down the stairs after him.

That little twittface.

How dare he!

Running through the kitchen, Luke stopped on the other side of the island counter to read a text in my cell phone.

"Luke!"

He gave me an evil grin and then dashed back up the stairs again.

Jerkwad!

Continuing after him, I almost ran straight into Camden, and I was about to apologize and go back after Luke until I saw the look on my his face.

See, my 8 year old brother Camden and my twin brother Luke had an agreement.

They wouldn't pull pranks on each other.

As long as they helped each other pull pranks on me.

And currently, Camden looked like he could be the main character of a scary movie. The one where the child's body gets taken over by a demon. And then you die.

"What the hell are you two planning?" I growl, grinding my teeth. This was going to end badly.

"Good luck on your first day of senior year," Camden said with a smirk, "You're going to need it."

Uh~Oh.

"LUKE!"

***********

"Aww, come on sis, your still not gonna talk to me?" Luke whined annoyingly on the way to school.

Ignoring him, I crossed my arms over my chest.

No way I was giving up that easy. I wasn't even that mad, I never could really stay mad at him, but I was so not giving him the satisfaction of knowing that. I was going to make him suffer.

"Look, it didn't even get that many likes on faceboo-" Luke was interrupted by the sound of my phone dinging, indicating that someone clicked like on a post.

"83 likes isn't that muc-" ding. "Okay, 84 likes. Anyway, Please talk to me! I'm..." I could audibly hear Luke gulp before finishing, "sorry Emmie."

After I was sure he was totally defeated, I gave in.

From the passenger seat, I smiled at him and said, "I totally broke you."

Luke gasped like the butterscotch princess he was and yelled,"You did that on purpose!"

The car swerved across the road because Luke knew I hated that, so I didn't even get to laugh at his expense because I had to grab the dash board for dear life.

Luke however, did get to laugh at my expense.

Little dipshit.

"Maybe you'll think twice about messing with me." He said proudly.

"I wouldn't have to think twice if you didn't post pictures of me sleeping with Twiggle Wiggles in footie pajamjams!"

My stuffed elephant was sacred. He knew that.

Stupid lint~licker.

"Touche my female half. Touche."

Ugh. I hated it when he called me that.

Like we're equals.

Please.

I am so above him.

Maybe not in sports...

Or social level...

But I can totally beat him in a Nexflix marathon.

"Alright. You know the drill. If anyone gives you shit about anything, you come to me. If you anyone gives you a hard time, you send them to me. People aren't treating you right, I'll take care of it. Other wise, we have no affiliation to each other. See you at lunch for the daily check." He then kissed my cheek and slammed his door behind him.

Yes, I knew this drill, he said it every day.

I sighed, grabbed my bag, and got out too. Luke was already inside by the time I got my short legs on the ground.

Ever since the incident two years ago, Luke and I have had the same chat every morning before school, followed by the check up at lunch, and then the the follow up at the end of the day.

My brother was always worrying about me, which in a way was sweet, but at times he got a little... overprotective.

But I still love him to death.

But I didn't know how true that statement truly was.

***********