Chapter 2 The fight to the death begins.

So that Saturday at high noon every student from ST. Pats Vikings  was waiting for the students from Northern at ST. PATS football field then all of the ST. Pats Vikings students then saw all of the Northern Irish students from past and present.

The leaders of the Northern Irish Devin Patterson and Tyler Warburton said St. Pats Vikings this is the end of our rivalry once and for all. The leader of St. Pats fighting Vikings Brock said you are the ones who are going to be dead, Devin Patterson and Tyler Warburton said no it will be you guys because we have all of the Northern Irish students from past and present looks like we got the advantage.

The leader of the St. Pats fighting Vikings Brock said you think so hey, well guess what you are wrong it's an even playing field because we got all of the former St. Pats fighting Vikings with us.

Devin Patterson and Tyler Warburton the leaders of the Northern Irish said let's not waste anymore time let's fight! Devin Patterson and Tyler Warburton said Northern Irish battle stance! Brock the leader of the St. Pats fighting Vikings said fighting Vikings fighting stance! Devin Patterson and Tyler Warburton said Northern Irish attack! And Brock said Vikings colts charge! With that said both leaders gave their high school the go head all of the ST. PATS fighting Vikings  students and all of the Northern Irish students charged at each other and that's where the fight to the death beings.

There was a big dust cloud and when the dust cloud cleared Northern Irish came out on top of the fight to the death but little did Northern Irish students know St. Pats fighting Vikings students had a backup plan so when the Northern Irish students weren't expecting the St. Pats fighting Vikings students jumped the Northern Irish students and the fight to the death continue but once again Northern Irish students came out on top and the St. Pats fighting Vikings couldn't get back up and Northern Irish students walked away victorious.

St. Pats fighting Vikings were beaten, battered, bruise and bloody they were ashamed for the loss and were never heard or seen from again.