"Shut up, I-I..." Lisa said but her mouth felt dry and Tzuyu, her friend offered her a bottle of water. Lisa drank it in one go that made all of her friends worried about her, "I thought I was late." Lisa said then they all sighed while Mina slapped her arm.

"You just made us worried! Aish this brat!" Momo said.

"Hey! I'm not a brat!" Lisa said then Momo just rolled her eyes that made her giggle cutely.

"Anyway, unnies we should go now." Tzuyu said.

"Oh right, let's go. Gosh I'm nervous." Lisa exclaimed while holding her chest.

"Don't be, you are a smart girl. In all of us here, you were the only one who went to college." Mina said then Momo and Tzuyu nodded in agreement.

"I did, but I never graduated remember?" Lisa said then their eyes soften because of what she said. They know what happened about Lisa's family and they also know her sisters.

"Anyway, stop that drama. And Lisa, don't be nervous. We can do this." Momo said to lit up the moment and Lisa smiled to them and nodded.

"Congrats to us!" Momo shouted then Mina tried to hush her while Lisa and Tzuyu just shook their heads while smilling.

They got the job as the staffs of the mall, they passed the interview so quick thanks to their social skills and their extroverted personalities.

"Guys, why don't we eat first 'cause I'm hungry as hell." Mina said and they all agreed so they went to the near food court in the mall.

"Wait guys, I'll just go to the restroom okay?" Lisa excused and they gave her a thumbs up to show that she can go.

Lisa went to the girl's restroom to retouch for a while. While she was inside, her phone rang indicating that someone is calling. She took her phone from her purse and answered Jisoo's phone call.

"Unnie? Why did you call?" Lisa asked as her heart started to beat faster.

She heard sobs and sniffs that made her heart beat faster than ever.

"Unnie? Is everything alright? You are making me worried, please speak." Lisa begged, tears started to run to her cheeks.

"Lisa?" Jisoo called, her voice cracking and that made her worried, "We are in the hospital right now. Dad suddenly collapsed." Jisoo stated then she heard her sister's muffled sobs as if trying to suppress it for her.

"Where are you?" Lisa asked worriedly.

"We are at the Seoul Hospital." Jisoo said then Lisa hurriedly hung up the phone and wiped her tears before going out as she doesn't want her friends to see her a crying mess.

While she was running she bumped into a hard one that made her stumble and fell on her butt. Lisa got irritated then she felt sticky, that's when she realized that coffee was on her dress that made her blood boil. 'This is Jennie unnie's dress, fck!' she cursed under he breath before she looked up and saw two brown orbs sending glares at her.

'Wow, so it's my fault now,' she thought as she rolled her eyes and stood up.

"Who are you?" the guy that she bumped asked. "Oh no, how dare you?" the guy said clearly pissed, but she is more pissed.

Lisa scoffed, "Look here, mister or whoever you are. I don't have time for this." Lisa said then walked past him but the guy grabbed her upper arm that made her halt.

"Look here too, Miss. You just bumped onto me and worse, you spilled my coffee on my suit." the guy said with his intimidating husky voice but Lisa had no time to be intimidated by this jerk.

"I'm sorry, Mister. If that's what you want but I can't deal with you right now," Lisa said with full sarcasm and the guy didn't like it, not even a bit.

"Did you realized what you did?!" the guy slightly raised his voice in anger but composed himself because people might hear them and worse make an issue about them and he does not want to be involved in this little brat. "You owe me something, miss," he whispered to her ears but Lisa shrugged it and run as he loosen his grip.

"Omo, Lisa! What happened to your dress?!" Mina asked with horror, she knows whose dress Lisa is wearing. Well, apparently, they know that Lisa isn't a fan of girly dresses.

"Tzuyu, I don't have time. Can I borrow your jacket? I have to go to the hospital right now, dad is in there please?" Lisa said trying to hold her tears.

"Take care unnie, okay?" Tzuyu said as she handed Lisa her jacket.

"Thank you, Tzuyu. I'll get going now. Bye, guys." Lisa said then ran towards the exit and hailed a cab to the said hospital.

"Jisoo unnie!" Lisa shouted as she saw Jisoo walking back and forth while biting her nails.

"Lisa!" Jisoo said then hugged Lisa. "What happened to you, to this dress?" Jisoo asked as she noticed the coffee stain in her dress.

"A jerk did this to me, well it's my fault too." Lisa said. "How's dad? Where's mom? Where's Jennie unnie and Rosé unnie?" Lisa continously asked.

"Dad is in there," Jisoo said and pointed to the room infront of them, "Mom and the others are in the cafeteria to eat since they didn't have the time to eat lunch. How 'bout you? Have you eatten lunch yet?" Jisoo asked then Lisa remembered that she didn't eat yet.

Her stomach started to grumble, "Aigo, we'll eat together after them okay?" Jisoo said softly then Lisa nodded.

They were sitting peacefully until Rosé called them. They stood up from their seats and the girls hugged Lisa.

"Lisa, how are you-" Jennie paused as she felt something sticky and she broke the hug and looked at Lisa's dress with horror in her eyes.

Lisa bit her lower lip because Jennie might kill her after this. "J-jennie unnie..." Lisa said then Jennie looked up at her still with wide eyes same for Rosé, "I-I... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I bumped into a jerk at the mall I was running here. Don't worry, I'll wash this." Lisa said lowering her head.

Jennie patted her then Lisa looked up and saw Jennie smilling warmly to her, "Don't worry about it, Lis. Atleast you're okay and about the jerk, tell me who is that guy and I'll kill him for bumping onto you," Jennie said then the four girls giggled along with their mom who is watching them happily.

"Eomma," Lisa said and hugged her mom.

"You two should eat now." her mom said as she heard Jisoo and Lisa's stomach grumble and they all laughed because of it.

☪️

Edited and corrected.