𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟑.

Start from the beginning

"We're about to jump out!! Come with us Onyankopon!!" Armin yelled.

"Not yet! I'm plotting us so we're right above the Founder!! And then I'll make an emergency landing!! All of you, promise me you'll get out where you can land on the Founding Titan!! Kay?! Ah!! Hold on!!"

The flying boat was suddenly turning different directions, throwing all of us passengers off guard along with our balance becoming unstable.

"Woah!" I said, being thrown into the wall.

"So he's here..." Levi muttered. "That damn furry bastard!"

"That saves us the trouble of looking for him!!" Armin said. "We're attacking the Beast Titan!! And we'll use all our forces!! We're stopping the rumbling now!!"

I quickly checked my vertical maneuvering gear as I knew the time was near. I felt so nervous in anticipation.

"NOW!! JUMP!!" Onyankopon yelled.

All of us jumped out, descending towards our target.

"EREN!!" Armin yelled at the top of his lungs.

The Beast Titan still continued throwing stuff at us, and it was difficult to dodge it. But soon, Reiner transformed and he took the Beast Titan down to a lower level with him.

Pieck also transformed with the explosives in her Cart Titan's mouth.

Are you watching, Dad? If you are, then this is for you... and for so many others.

I hurt myself by biting on my hand real hard and it hurt, triggering my transformation.

"Eren... I'm going to ask you one more question I know you're not gonna like. What about you is free? And you can answer that once we get you out of there," Armin said.

I met Reiner at the base of all the Founding Titan's spikes, or was I at his spine? This thing is too big to know where you're at.

"No wonder why he's not fighting against us... He's already evaporating..." Levi said, looking at the Beast Titan's state.

"So his body's somewhere else in all these bones then?!" Jean said. "Armin!!"

"I know!! We're blowing this place apart in one minute from now!! Work with the Cart to get away!!"

"Armin," Mikasa looked at him.

"Eren expects this attack from me! And so I can't imagine this killing him!! But if we blow up all these bones, we could find out where Zeke is located!!"

"Blow it up and don't worry about us!!" Jean yelled.

We distanced ourselves from Armin, getting away, but as we turned to check on him, a Titan wrapped its long tongue around him, eating him. Or I should say, taking him hostage in his mouth.

"ARMIN!!" Mikasa yelled.

I halted to a stop as I saw what was in front of me. Titans? No... Some of them were the same size as me...

"WHAT?!"

"NO WAY!!"

As I got a better look at the large figures in front of us, I deduced that these were past Titan shifters. But before I could think about the situation more, they ran up to attack us.